NBA Week 11 - Where the Pistons are on a one-game win streak

Which team would you trust most to outstink the rest if your life depended on it?

• The 1993 Mavs were the biggest collection of random forgettable plebs in history

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The 1998 Nuggets made Paul Westhead's Nuggets look like world-beaters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 2000 Clippers stunk worse than one of Donald Sterling's apartments

• The 2005 Hawks should be condemned to another 50 years of mediocrity for crimes against basketball

• The 2012 Bobcats should all have given themselves new identities, not just the mascot

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • The 2016 Sixers put the 1973 Sixers to shame

• The 2023 Pistons have truly put the 'Bad' in 'Bad Boys'

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucks are horrible defensively. Unless they can fix that I cant see them winning anything this year.
Cant see anything hitting the buyout market in this manner however so can only be done with some trade of some sort.

I think a most of it is coaching too mind you. Giannis probably needs to play outside the paint more on defense and do less work on offense. Lillard isnt going to help you defend so should be doing much more heavy lifting on offense so Giannis can help out more defensively.

30 mins 22 shots up from Giannis doesnt leave alot of room to get back and help on D for example and Lillard putting up 12 shots in 30 mins isnt going to make him all that effective the other way either. Bench rotation probably needs a C of some sort, even if they are crap offensively like Nerlens Noel to help out also

Cant see anything hitting the buyout market in this manner however so can only be done with some trade of some sort.

I think a most of it is coaching too mind you. Giannis probably needs to play outside the paint more on defense and do less work on offense. Lillard isnt going to help you defend so should be doing much more heavy lifting on offense so Giannis can help out more defensively.

30 mins 22 shots up from Giannis doesnt leave alot of room to get back and help on D for example and Lillard putting up 12 shots in 30 mins isnt going to make him all that effective the other way either. Bench rotation probably needs a C of some sort, even if they are crap offensively like Nerlens Noel to help out also
Griffin doesn't want to run the offense through Lillard, he wants Giannis to be the primary and he has turned Dame into a catch & shoot that gets the odd screen or PnR play.

Love Giannis and he is putting up great numbers but we have to get Lillard more involved on a permanent basis on offense, it needs to flow through him otherwise you aren't utilising a big piece properly.

Horrible head coach, horrible assistant coaches (Cannot believe Prunty came back). Would kill for Darvin Ham to come back if the Lakers move him on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks are horrible defensively. Unless they can fix that I cant see them winning anything this year.
At least giannis will have plenty to think about before getting freaky

Kaminga is so done with the Warriors and I love it.

Didn’t play in the last 18 mins, Kerr instead opting for CP3, Wiggins (LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back