NBN - Good or Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Guy came out today to Fix the NBN.

Here is my new Speed I got on Speedtest:

Screenshot-2018-10-12-16-24-37-1.png

https://www.speedtest.net/result/a/4328637148

How in the Hell you get that Speed.

Was that a once off or Normal?

It's happened a couple of times but considering I have 50Mps plan, its pretty much a flaw in the testing site I think. When you do a page refresh, it's suddenly back to 47.

Sure looks impressive though. That's why I saved it

It's happened a couple of times but considering I have 50Mps plan, its pretty much a flaw in the testing site I think. When you do a page refresh, it's suddenly back to 47.

Sure looks impressive though. That's why I saved it

Okay. Yeah could be Error with the Speed Test I could not Believe it be that fast and you say it goes as quick as it comes

Still the same they say thats as fast as they can get it
Still cutting out about 4 times a day

Just got $10 a month off my bill for 2 years because they cant get me any faster.
NBN says wait till after the federal election and we might be able to get you faster if policy changes

Just got $10 a month off my bill for 2 years because they cant get me any faster.
NBN says wait till after the federal election and we might be able to get you faster if policy changes

Then we have to hope Labor gets in then. Only way NBN be Improved

Then we have to hope Labor gets in then. Only way NBN be Improved
If we can get back to the FTTP model it will be great*
then add this game changer
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...kthrough-could-make-internet-100-times-faster

* dont know if its been so stuffed by copper that its possible though,but long(short) term all that copper will need to be replaced,depends on who pays for it.
We might end up with fibre to the curb (FTTC)
I would pay to get the rest done if I had too

If we can get back to the FTTP model it will be great*
then add this game changer
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...kthrough-could-make-internet-100-times-faster

* dont know if its been so stuffed by copper that its possible though,but long(short) term all that copper will need to be replaced,depends on who pays for it.
We might end up with fibre to the curb (FTTC)
I would pay to get the rest done if I had too

When you are Copper you are not getting the NBN.

We where on Copper and could not get faster then 23mbps but now we been finally put on Fiber we can get up to 70mbps but find it mostly between 40-50mbps at the Moment.

Well they say it can cost around $1000 to get Fiber to your House

When you are Copper you are not getting the NBN.

We where on Copper and could not get faster then 23mbps but now we been finally put on Fiber we can get up to 70mbps but find it mostly between 40-50mbps at the Moment.

Well they say it can cost around $1000 to get Fiber to your House
Can cost a lost more than that, first person on the street pays the most

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive got a Telstra pit just near my driveway and its only about a meter from the box that hides the under ground power and telephone lines to my house

Guy who came to fix our Internet/NBN said he went to a Pit outside our House and Fixed something in it. Though did fix some Wiring we had inside our House too

Guy who came to fix our Internet/NBN said he went to a Pit outside our House and Fixed something in it. Though did fix some Wiring we had inside our House too
Ive had them fiddling for over a month outside about 4 or 5 times.
Also had them monitoring my connection for 24 hour periods 3 or 4 times
Its been escalated to urgent a few times.
I ended up changing the wiring inside myself as I had a spare phone wire.
They were going to send someone but it was easily done
The modem comes prewired with a double and a splitter which isnt ideal for all situations.

Stuffing up the NBN was argued by the Libs that we couldnt afford the good one
yet the government has wasted 3x what the NBN cost on just the blow outs on the dud F35

To put the sheer size of the F-35 fighter project into perspective, the program’s budget blowout alone is the equivalent of three National Broadband Networks.

AUSTRALIA has been locked into a “dud deal” by the US, which experts predict will put taxpayers billions of dollars out of pocket and leave the nation’s security dangerously exposed.

The F-35 stealth fighter jet program is the most expensive defence project in global history.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/89641090fc2a72b7f3cee8f91f652ea6

Stuffing up the NBN was argued by the Libs that we couldnt afford the good one
yet the government has wasted 3x what the NBN cost on just the blow outs on the dud F35

To put the sheer size of the F-35 fighter project into perspective, the program’s budget blowout alone is the equivalent of three National Broadband Networks.

AUSTRALIA has been locked into a “dud deal” by the US, which experts predict will put taxpayers billions of dollars out of pocket and leave the nation’s security dangerously exposed.

The F-35 stealth fighter jet program is the most expensive defence project in global history.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/89641090fc2a72b7f3cee8f91f652ea6

Show how Clueless they where.

Worry when we have People who have No Idea about the Internet being In Charge of the Internet

**** the NBN. Just bypass them and go 4G. Only a matter of time before Optus and Telstra save us with 5G. Then NBN can suck balls and go out of business.
Anyone ever been to the NBN offices? It's a ghost operation. Most of their workers are hacks "helping" from their homes.

The NBN are only about Making Money and Nothing else

**** the NBN. Just bypass them and go 4G. Only a matter of time before Optus and Telstra save us with 5G. Then NBN can suck balls and go out of business.
Anyone ever been to the NBN offices? It's a ghost operation. Most of their workers are hacks "helping" from their homes.
Telstra don't want to buy the NBN to kill it. 5G is great and all but it's not a final solution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back