NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane
Has played 4 games named in best 3 times. Went alright the game I saw him in. No easy games for a ruckman in this league mate. Ruck stocks in NCFL as good as anywhere in the state.Sorry make that 4 out of 4 for being in the best, just checked Charlton v Birchip, named as Charltons best player against arguably the highest paid ruckman in country vic.

Last edited:
Has played 4 games named in best 3 times. Went alright the game I saw him in. No easy games for a ruckman in this league mate. Ruck stocks in NCFL as good as anywhere in the state.Sorry make that 4 out of 4 for being in the best, just checked Charlton v Birchip, named as Charltons best player against arguably the highest paid ruckman in country vic.
Well there you go! Good for him and Charlton. I stand corrected it seems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips this weekend:

Nully by 60, big 4 weeks for Nully to gain some ground on top 3 and make 4th spot theirs
Sea Lake 12, does barrack go to Jenkins or play loose to chop the flow off? Top 2 consequences this game
Bulls 42, Birchip are flying atm and to continue on their way
Wyche 24, Demons getting some quality back and season on the line here

Bulls unleashing Sirett and Hosking together today, great to be an opposition ruckman. You would imagine their onballers getting an armchair ride as the opposing ruckman tires or takes a spell,not too many sides will be able to match them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back