New AFL video game announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it will have your new guernseys, but hopefully its like 07 where theres a choice of guernseys and stuff

should still be fun to play and i dont know why people are complaining about it - if you think its going to be s**t dont buy it

:rolleyes:

Probably because people would love to play a really good AFL game.

God i am so hungry for some news. Unbelievably excited about the idea of running down the wing with TJ and hitting up a leading Fevola on 3rd generation console.

God i am so hungry for some news. Unbelievably excited about the idea of running down the wing with TJ and hitting up a leading Fevola on 3rd generation console.

3rd generation?

NES or Master System?

230px-AussieRulesFooty_NES_AU.jpg

I will buy the new AFL game when it comes out. To be honest i am an owner of AFL 2004 and still enjoy the game every now and then. Yes it has its faults, ie way to easy once you have mastered it and you can kick scores like 40-1-241 (depending on 1/4 lengths) very cosistantly, but really every sports game has somethin gthey cant get quite right. I remember how hard it was to win each time i stepped up a level on the game.

After playing Madden 10, if they can bring these type of quality graphics across and have some sort of game play like 2004 i will be happy.

TheBrownDog that NES cover brings back memories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched Big Ant's new trailer for their new racing game. It looks pretty good and it is also going to use XBL and PSN to their full advantage with a online mode. I think the way they are going now, the AFL game will be the best so far by a long way.

can't wait till holidays. By the time they are over there will be like 1 month till the game is released and there will be screenshots and more info. Even if they give us the start menu screen now I'll be happy.

err, I just checked the wikipedia page for the game, and it showed the homepage as being this
http://afl2010ps3xbox360windows.yolasite.com/

WTF is with the My Name Is youtube page.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this before. Just couldn't be stuffed going through 620posts worth.

**** mate what the hell is with that! It has nothing just the full 'My Name Is' old school Eminem song with a picture "AFL COMING IN 2010"... Very odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back