Mod. Notice New MOD for the board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks chef.

This is a massive board with the best posters in the world and I can’t wait to get started.

It’s no secret that I turned down offers from other boards because I knew from the moment chef asked me to be a mod that this was the place for me.

My job now is to turn any doubters (RPCB) in to believers.

Lastly, I will not be answering questions on if I am getting paid and whether this is a forumwashing excercise, I’d rather stick to talking about football. Cheers

Thanks chef.

This is a massive board with the best posters in the world and I can’t wait to get started.

It’s no secret that I turned down offers from other boards because I knew from the moment chef asked me to be a mod that this was the place for me.

Lastly, I will not be answering questions on if I am getting paid and whether this is a forumwashing excercise, I’d rather stick to talking about football. Cheers
would you call yourself the simple one? the happy one?

Thanks chef.

How is Saudi Arabia at this time of year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am *ed, aren’t I?
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Please welcome Sozabarus as the newest member of this boards moderation team. Im sure you'll be a great addition.

Thank Christ it wasn't one of my board 'frienimes' :)

Bit late to the party but congrats Sozabarus , good luck trying to control all us lunatics in this Asylum mate 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back