Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

When Sam rants about the biased media here and their reporting on climate change, bushfires, scott Morrison, and directs it at mike, all mike needs to do is mention that sky is pretty biased too.

in both series mike backs down too easily at times

in both series mike backs down too easily at times

Very well said. It’s clear in their arguments you just need to put your foot down and keep talking louder and louder until the other one stops.

It’s funny when Sam says “that’s your opinion”, then goes on a rant himself suggesting his is right.

Quite interesting Sams opinion about the royal family. In a nutshell:

1. british economy driven by the royals (tourism i assume)
2. harry is being lead by his penis. By a "woman of colour".

Mike asked why the colour is relevant. He didnt answer.

Any idea why sam mentioned "colour"?

He's a * wit. People who insisted Sam Newman was playing some brilliant character on The Footy Show are quiet now.

I would guess it has something to do with the Royal Family as white-bred as it gets where as she is the opposite (or something stupid like that). Funny how whenever he brings up women, minorities or transgender people it is almost exclusively in a negative context.

I think it was simplistic and that she is a woman of colour so he mentioned it as a fact

Didn’t mean anything beyond that, did it need to be said? Nope like mike said, also didn’t have any negative effect other than add a few seconds to the story/comment

I think it was simplistic and that she is a woman of colour so he mentioned it as a fact

Didn’t mean anything beyond that, did it need to be said? Nope like mike said, also didn’t have any negative effect other than add a few seconds to the story/comment

This.

He does it to get a reaction .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mostly amusing, right-wing, old man rambling and ranting. :D Fun.
Mike supposedly brings some left-wing balance, but I reckon it's just for the faux antagonism.

I liked it better when we didn’t distinctively know Sam and Mike were right and left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back