Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight women have been targeted and groomed by lesbians in women’s footy teams. Ok.
I am not sure about the AFLW but i know from friends experiences playing women's footy in Perth about a decade ago, there was some issues especially with older players and the way the younger players were treated.

i
I am not sure about the AFLW but i know from friends experiences playing women's footy in Perth about a decade ago, there was some issues especially with older players and the way the younger players were treated.
it was interesting to listen to Sams POV that girls are being groomed by lesbians, inferring that aflW has many lesbians

i made the mistake of listening to "the wiz" so you dont have to, lots of i made a million dollars, 5.8 million clicks, my penis is 3 inches.,.... from the ground ....
he is vile and should not be anywhere near a microphone again.

Warwick Capper - We all knew he is an idiot but holy hell that was bad.

I would love to see how much money he really has - I imagine it's none. Otherwise why would he do sportsmans nights / bucks appearances etc all the time. Plus even if he did once have money he is too stupid to do anything smart with it.

Correct, that was very strange listening, even stranger than what I expected.

I think that's pretty much fact isn't it?

It wasn't just that grooming issue, I think it was also when they have relationships within the team and break up, causes divisions etc.
imagine the uproar if a man comes out as gay. or men in the same team!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fmd!
Just got a chance to listen to the Capper podcast, don't know whether it's all schtick but * he's a loose unit.
I have to admit, I lol'd a few times, sounds like he tickled Don's fancy too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back