Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It was bad but wouldn’t say it was all on him. The OLine was getting absolutely mauled. The run game was also non existent only getting 48 yards for the game.
The Bills D is the best in the NFL right now.
2 of his INTS were tipped and were actually the right options…and it was also storming down with rain.
Bit harsh on a rookie starting his 2nd game. The whole Texans organization is f’ed at the moment.
Eh, still reckon it's the worst I've seen.

Apparently the Eagles are after him
He has a no trade clause I believe or it’s rumoured he has and I just don’t believe the eagles have any interest in him. Let someone else pay overs stick with hurts and wait to see who’s available leading up to the trade deadline or just hit the draft.

He has a no trade clause I believe or it’s rumoured he has and I just don’t believe the eagles have any interest in him. Let someone else pay overs stick with hurts and wait to see who’s available leading up to the trade deadline or just hit the draft.
Hurts has been really good, surprised me. Thought he'd struggle in his 2nd season. Looking good so far!

Threw for 400 yards today too.

Hurts has been really good, surprised me. Thought he'd struggle in his 2nd season. Looking good so far!

Threw for 400 yards today too.
I like hurts I watched a lot of him at college and think getting replaced by Tua really hurt how teams saw him. If he gets comfortable and can tidy up a few things he could be a very good qb.

I like hurts I watched a lot of him at college and think getting replaced by Tua really hurt how teams saw him. If he gets comfortable and can tidy up a few things he could be a very good qb.
I don't know if I've mentioned it here before but he really reminds me of Russell Wilson, his frame and the way he moves. Mobile out of the pocket too. I thought he played well last year because teams couldn't properly gameplan for him in the limited opportunity he got but it seems like it wasn't just a flash in the pan. I'm hoping he keeps it going. Good for him to have a partnership with DeVonta Smith too (who also played well today)

Broke it during the 1st quarter. In typical NFL fashion, they went to an ad-break before they could confirm it. Lol.

What a player he is. Don't think we'll ever see another like him.

Yes turn the page now and move on with Mac. I won’t say unlucky because boy we got some calls tonight but it was a very good game in lousy conditions.
Didn't know you were a Pats fan!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking good here George.
Such a great win on the road against a good team. Thought we were done when we we're down 15-3 in the 3rd. Hurts came back strong in the 2nd half and the defense was solid! 2-3, better than I'd expected us to be through five weeks.

Great to see the Saints beat the Redskins too, puts us back in for a shot at the division. Hopefully the Giants can beat the Cowboys today.

Seen the Patriots won too, you must be happy with that.

Such a great win on the road against a good team. Thought we were done when we we're down 15-3 in the 3rd. Hurts came back strong in the 2nd half and the defense was solid! 2-3, better than I'd expected us to be through five weeks.

Great to see the Saints beat the Redskins too, puts us back in for a shot at the division. Hopefully the Giants can beat the Cowboys today.

Seen the Patriots won too, you must be happy with that.
It was a must win game for both teams but you beat quality opposition we came back to win against easy beats.

I‘m happy with the win you just take it and move on, the saints had a good win but I wouldn’t be putting any money on the giants.

It was a must win game for both teams but you beat quality opposition we came back to win against easy beats.

I‘m happy with the win you just take it and move on, the saints had a good win but I wouldn’t be putting any money on the giants.
Me either, but I'll be hoping they can do it all the same. Good start.

I’m on the baseball now, series tied 1 - 1 we’re at home now and need the win.
Been wanting to get into Baseball for a little while now but they play so many games, how do you keep up?

Been wanting to get into Baseball for a little while now but they play so many games, how do you keep up?
You get quite a few games per week on Foxtel and the red sox being a big market team are on quite a lot, other than that I just watch it online.

You need to do some research and pick your team carefully because some teams you’ll rarely if ever see on Foxtel, time zones and markets etc. This isn’t a fair fight either there’s no hard cap and big teams spend multiples of what a small market team will, Yankees, Red Sox, dodgers etc $220 million plus. There’s a soft cap where if you exceed it you pay a penalty which rises as you hit x dollars over.

I just got lucky, I remember when we hadn’t won for 80 plus years and the Patriots had never won. We’re so lucky now with tech giving us access to so much, my dad couldn’t follow any of his sports here so he became a mad saints fan.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back