List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

he's been great since he was 13, why would he stop now? lol

Been Many Kids that where Guns at 13 but Draft Year they have Gone Backwards or not come on as expected too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2021 draft but he is year 12 in 2020, so 2021 he can devote a lot of time to his footy

Let's hope it's behind closed doors.

Would be good to get a top 3 pick as FS

Let's hope it's behind closed doors.

Would be good to get a top 3 pick as FS
He's a top five pick pretty comfortably at this stage. Certainly based on upside, it's only hard to compare against best players from other states because he hasn't played champs/competed outside of school footy yet.

Also on that Daicos interview, worth knowing a funny tidbit behind it. One of my colleagues absolutely stitched me up. As we sat down he turned to him and is like "don't worry he's a Pies fan" and it caught us both a bit off guard and he was like "haha go Pies!'.

He's a top five pick pretty comfortably at this stage. Certainly based on upside, it's only hard to compare against best players from other states because he hasn't played champs/competed outside of school footy yet.
What do you like about him Pete? Some silky touch on the outside? Looks a lot taller than Josh which is a plus.

Saw some footage of him kicking a goal after the siren in a school match.

What do you like about him Pete? Some silky touch on the outside? Looks a lot taller than Josh which is a plus.

Saw some footage of him kicking a goal after the siren in a school match.
I haven't seen him live yet having not played NAB nor U16s, therefore only school footy. My comment is mostly in regards to comments from recruiters in relation to his draft range. In saying that, the bits that I have seen of him, boy he is exciting. You can tell he is like his old man, but more developed. You could see the traits in Josh as a kid and certainly more now, but think of Nick like a few years ahead of where Josh was at in terms of his top-end ability. He played at Carey and was easily noticed despite playing with the best two players last year. I'm definitely going to head down to some Carey games this year (and school footy as a whole) because with the shortened season and likely less draft numbers, a fair chunk will come out of the system.

I haven't seen him live yet having not played NAB nor U16s, therefore only school footy. My comment is mostly in regards to comments from recruiters in relation to his draft range. In saying that, the bits that I have seen of him, boy he is exciting. You can tell he is like his old man, but more developed. You could see the traits in Josh as a kid and certainly more now, but think of Nick like a few years ahead of where Josh was at in terms of his top-end ability. He played at Carey and was easily noticed despite playing with the best two players last year. I'm definitely going to head down to some Carey games this year (and school footy as a whole) because with the shortened season and likely less draft numbers, a fair chunk will come out of the system.

as long as there Footy you can watch outside of the AFL this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back