List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyway, back to the ACTUAL topic of the thread.

I reckon Josh Daicos is in for a big year. Discuss.
Who’s Josh?

Any relation to Nick Daicos?

:p:think:

Anyway, back to the ACTUAL topic of the thread.

I reckon Josh Daicos is in for a big year. Discuss.
Wouldn’t that be the actual topic of the Josh Daicos thread, rather than the Nick Daicos thread?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Whatever he’s rated if we agree to that rating, we’ll match.

The rest is just the admin.

Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
So 2020 draft?
Just in time for Stevos return from suspension...
giphy (14).gif

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised to see him play some TAC next year Dave. He trained with the Chargers last year iirc.

Well what I read I took it as they keeping Nick out of the Limelight as much as Possible until his Draft Year

Well what I read I took it as they keeping Nick out of the Limelight as much as Possible until his Draft Year
Mathew Lloyd coaches his team, doubt he would keep quiet about it when the time comes.

That’s going to be almost impossible with the way Twomey fawns over him. May as well get the development in to him once he’s ready for u18’s.

That’s going to be almost impossible with the way Twomey fawns over him. May as well get the development in to him once he’s ready for u18’s.

Very True. Be intresting what they do Next Year will he play U-18 Champ and TAC Cup as a Underager

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dave when it comes to the best young talent, the best recruiters all know their worth.

Secrecy in this day and age is pretty much non existent.

And what Twomey says one way or other has I’d venture, zero influence on any drafted kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back