Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing how much he has already achieved - Rising Star, almost 50 games, Premiership player, shoulda been Brownlow, Anzac Medal - he's only just getting started.
My boy's new guernsey has 35 on the back, and he'll get another when he grows out of it.
Not just Nick, but echoes of his fabulous father.
We're lucky to live in a time when we can watch him play footy.
Go Nick!
More please!

It's amazing how much he has already achieved - Rising Star, almost 50 games, Premiership player, shoulda been Brownlow, Anzac Medal - he's only just getting started.
My boy's new guernsey has 35 on the back, and he'll get another when he grows out of it.
Not just Nick, but echoes of his fabulous father.
We're lucky to live in a time when we can watch him play footy.
Go Nick!
More please!
I imagine this must've been what it was like to watch Bradman.

He was bloody good in the Granny and Prelim too. Without him we don't win those games. Awesome to play so well after missing so much footy.

LEGEND TO THE CORE.

Big End of Grand Final with him getting the Clearance and Handball for De Goey's Goal then Hit a Target down back in last few minutes of the Game

Big End of Grand Final with him getting the Clearance and Handball for De Goey's Goal then Hit a Target down back in last few minutes of the Game
Absolutely huge. Love that clearance and handball for JDG.

How good was that little run one way then the other at the end of the prelim then he kicked it to perfection? The poise, but the poise under pressure?

******* GUN!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brownlow this year.

Injuries, Suspension are the only thing that can get in his way. He'll absolutely piss it in.
One other thing can get in his way. Jordy taking his votes. Both are primed for huge years imo.

How have people viewed Nicks centre work and stoppage work?

I know he is capable of great moments in there but largely feel he has been frozen out of the contest, getting majority of possession in transition.
Getting a lot of attention and holds in there, think it will be a year of developing how to get his hands on it at the col face and break more.

Last edited:
How have people viewed Nicks centre work and stoppage work?

I know he is capable of great moments in their but largely feel he has been frozen out of the contest, getting majority of possession in transition.
Getting a lot of attention and holds in there, think it will be a year of developing how to get his hands on it at the col face and break more.
I agree with what you are saying. Its almost like the oppo mids just ignore their offensive mindset to stop him. To be honest I was a big fan of him playing mostly at HB and then coming in for some mid time when the oppo mids get a bit fatigued. I do love what he brings with his goal kicking and inside 50 kicks when he plays as a mid.

Sublime hands in close, lightening mind and reflexes and clean. Putting a lockdown mid on him at the clearances reduces the oppos clearance chances and then beware the Goo or Pendles or Titch.
The connection between Nick & JDG is a sight to behold. He has it with the other mids too ...but he & JDG definitely have something special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back