Multiplat Nier: Automata - recommended by Lukas

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the first time it's been on sale on the Aus PSN store, see the history:

https://psprices.com/region-au/game/1222430/nier-automatatm-day-one-edition

Unless you were referring to an in store price somewhere?
That's bizarre - I went through the store last week and had it in my basket for ages because of the price. Didn't end up grabbing it (or anything else for that matter) but messaged a few people about it. Either I was looking at something other than the full game or it was up in error.

That's bizarre - I went through the store last week and had it in my basket for ages because of the price. Didn't end up grabbing it (or anything else for that matter) but messaged a few people about it. Either I was looking at something other than the full game or it was up in error.
Do you have a US account by any chance? Pretty sure it was on sale there last week.

Do you have a US account by any chance? Pretty sure it was on sale there last week.
I don't but it's entirely possible I wasn't actually logged in at the time and viewing the US store. Wouldn't be the first time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played a bit of the original Nier but i didn't finish it.
The story was interesting but i wasn't a fan of the battle system/gameplay.

Might have to track it down again and then buy Automata when i get a PS4.

Since I've finished Persona 5 and I'm not ready to start the Platinum run for it I've moved onto this.

It's making for a great change of pace after that game. Although when I heard Morgana's voice 5 minutes into the game I had to do a double take.

This game - like Witcher 3 before it, is an absolute masterpiece and it's an absolute travesty that only a handful of people on the video games board will even play it. The bold direction the game takes in both storytelling and gameplay should be commended even before taking into account it's seamless execution. If Only for every bland recycled game Ubisoft pushed out there was a game that broke all the rules like this one. This game is hands down GOTY and the best game released since Witcher 3.

This game - like Witcher 3 before it, is an absolute masterpiece and it's an absolute travesty that only a handful of people on the video games board will even play it. The bold direction the game takes in both storytelling and gameplay should be commended even before taking into account it's seamless execution. If Only for every bland recycled game Ubisoft pushed out there was a game that broke all the rules like this one. This game is hands down GOTY and the best game released since Witcher 3.

You are a man of taste. I've said similar things like this on other great game threads. This board is very much casual-oriented.

Last edited:
Lukas. Blink twice if you're being held against your will

Remove this Banner Ad

Back