Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

And you'll find most people would be fine with this, if Nintendo wasn't so protective with their first party titles. If your platform is quite literally the only way to play the game, it is disappointing if it is lagging behind it's modern compatriots.
Yeah Nintendo's consumer hostility has been the only thing to make me second guess whether I want the Switch 2 at launch. I think naturally I'll cave, but man I hate corporate Nintendo lately.

Yeah Nintendo's consumer hostility has been the only thing to make me second guess whether I want the Switch 2 at launch. I think naturally I'll cave, but man I hate corporate Nintendo lately.

This and their game pricing is not competitive against Sony or Microsoft. At all. It was better in the Wii era.

They really should join forces with Xbox, not merge per se, maybe allow xbox games on the switch or something, it would help both companies out.

Also maybe only have the exclusives on carts/physical, and ditch carts on everything. Move towards digital.

This and their game pricing is not competitive against Sony or Microsoft. At all. It was better in the Wii era.

They really should join forces with Xbox, not merge per se, maybe allow xbox games on the switch or something, it would help both companies out.

Also maybe only have the exclusives on carts/physical, and ditch carts on everything. Move towards digital.
They don’t need to join with Xbox, Xbox will put their games on switch 2 regardless of any input from Nintendo

Article on the technical aspects of the game.

Expectations on the Switch by some are a smidge higher than they should be, but I don't know with the effort they put into the graphical overhaul, they didn't just make a new game instead. The original ran at 60fps didn't it? Seems odd to have that big a trade off.

They don’t need to join with Xbox, Xbox will put their games on switch 2 regardless of any input from Nintendo

what do you mean by this? Microsoft will put Halo on the Switch 2 against Nintendo's will? how?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back