NMFC v Fremantle Dockers, Ethiad, 1:10 - Rd21, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't comment on our matches if you can't cop it back you hero.

Come on here running your mouth about North and we come back and win and can't cop it?

Hey &@&@&@&@ maybe go see what I posted I said north would win easily on page 2 of the thread so get your facts right and your head out of your arse .

Last edited:
Not even close. His opponents kicked four and you got smashed in the clearances. Stop huffing your own farts.
Griffin kicked his when his forward so I'm not sure how they count against Goldstein. Sandi smashed him in the first quarter but Goldy fought back well. As expected, Sandi was better in the hitouts and Goldy probably had the edge around the ground. Pretty much an even contest in the end, with maybe Sandi slightly ahead.

EDIT: Interesting though that the AFL website has Goldstein as our second best player and Sandi absent from Freo's bests. I'm not saying that they're always accurate but it's an impartial view that says Goldy was actually the better player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously has a Richmond player.. coach.. official.. like even the boot studder.. has one of them (or more) banged your wife? You seem to relate everything back to Richmond?
Hahaha, open this thread and literally the first thing I see is stroker talking about the mighty tigs again

I'm so very, very angry at this Fremantle team right now. Mentally shot. I think being top all year has broken them mentally, so scared of being the person to **** up and make a mistake that they're just flicking it up even more. No courage to take the game on.

Now i know your like my post but you do know i was being sarcastic, he was smashed by Sandi and barely beat Griff...

In the tap work Goldy wasn't his normal self - 28 hitouts. Credit to Freo rucks there.
Around the ground he torched them both in the second half. His fitness is what has ruined almost every ruckman he's played against this year. Hence still finding space and the ball late in the game.

Edit: Sandi got the points, however it was hardly the pantsing people are claiming, or that it looked like it would be after the first quarter.

Hope freo can win one more game this year, rather play them week 1 instead of Eagles for sure

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Not even close. His opponents kicked four and you got smashed in the clearances. Stop huffing your own farts.
Sandilands kicked 2 he kicked 2. Goldstein 15 pos Sandilands 14 pos. Sandi 1st half> Goldy. Goldy 2nd half>Sandilands. Sandilands won on hitouts though no arguing there. Stop embarassing yourself

Not this year mate

Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

There were two scenarios by which Geelong could still finish top eight. One was closed by that result. If West Coast beats Adelaide and Geelong beats Collingwood next week, they're playing at Kardinia for eighth spot in Round 23. Don't really understand why it's hard to figure that out.

Sandilands kicked 2 he kicked 2. Goldstein 15 pos Sandilands 14 pos. Sandi 1st half> Goldy. Goldy 2nd half>Sandilands. Sandilands won on hitouts though no arguing there. Stop embarassing yourself
Sandi even got more Rebound 50s he worked harder around the ground then Goldstein who nabbed some cheap floaty stats.

Huff harder there Chugga09.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back