Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Why was I and my comments on the Hawthorn club site which I have commented on for years, told, I didn't have permission?
I did not ask any more than to be informed of why so many people are making some rather derogatory comments about the President and the player and his wife, as a Kennett bash, which I am quite angry about, yet Billyc who I asked several questions for why he wants Kennett to quit or be sacked, when I pressed post thread I was told "you have not got permission for this site". Since When??
While I am at it? It might be an idea for you moderators out there to perhaps stop being offended by small nothings, yet letting some people on here that profess to be Hawthorn supporters insulting people and the President and also commenting like they know the whole story, I 'd like to know what happened, but all I find is bad-mouthing rude individuals that want to be police-judge and jury?
Now if it is a technicality so be it. Fine.
But if it was a ban or a mistake I'd like to know, if not I'd like to know why as a member of the club itself, let alone being on BF for years what permission do I need?

Why was I and my comments on the Hawthorn club site which I have commented on for years, told, I didn't have permission?
I did not ask any more than to be informed of why so many people are making some rather derogatory comments about the President and the player and his wife, as a Kennett bash, which I am quite angry about, yet Billyc who I asked several questions for why he wants Kennett to quit or be sacked, when I pressed post thread I was told "you have not got permission for this site". Since When??
While I am at it? It might be an idea for you moderators out there to perhaps stop being offended by small nothings, yet letting some people on here that profess to be Hawthorn supporters insulting people and the President and also commenting like they know the whole story, I 'd like to know what happened, but all I find is bad-mouthing rude individuals that want to be police-judge and jury?
Now if it is a technicality so be it. Fine.
But if it was a ban or a mistake I'd like to know, if not I'd like to know why as a member of the club itself, let alone being on BF for years what permission do I need?
There is a list of board moderators on every board, I suggest you message them privately and ask about your permissions on the threads in question.
Moderation is not discussed openly but in private. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back