Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall both on Footy Classified and the Sunday footy show when JHF was at NM a couple of panellists highlighting
JHF's chasing "efforts" (or lack thereof). Korn defended him with the 'he's in his first year' defence.

The absolute hypocrisy of this knob is astounding.

Interesting that on FC last night, he spent only 30 seconds discussing Hinkley......noting said about Port or the game.

I bet he would have gone hard at us if we had lost....
He's pretty transparent, his panel members should call out the hypocrisy a lot more.

I recall both on Footy Classified and the Sunday footy show when JHF was at NM a couple of panellists highlighting
JHF's chasing "efforts" (or lack thereof). Korn defended him with the 'he's in his first year' defence.

The absolute hypocrisy of this knob is astounding.

Interesting that on FC last night, he spent only 30 seconds discussing Hinkley......noting said about Port or the game.

I bet he would have gone hard at us if we had lost....

Well there was nothing about our game on “On the Couch”.

Am I being precious, but with the uproar about Sam Draper's comments about the Bulldogs and Essendon having to talk about him as they don't want to be that sort of club

But they all had a good laugh at that dickhead doing a swan dive after the game mocking the obvious free kick not paid in front of our crowd

Blokes a w***er playing for a w***er club. On brand.

Well there was nothing about our game on “On the Couch”.
Understand. But this is Korn we are talking about - the guy that hates us with a passion and loves sticking the boot in at every opportunity.

He loves to highlight virtually any mistake that a player or team does. Amazing that the Power were exempt form any critiquing last night.

Understand. But this is Korn we are talking about - the guy that hates us with a passion and loves sticking the boot in at every opportunity.

He loves to highlight virtually any mistake that a player or team does. Amazing that the Power were exempt form any critiquing last night.

Think it was avoided as it was the Crows however if they bomb out against Geelong then you will hear something about it.

Am I being precious, but with the uproar about Sam Draper's comments about the Bulldogs and Essendon having to talk about him as they don't want to be that sort of club

But they all had a good laugh at that dickhead doing a swan dive after the game mocking the obvious free kick not paid in front of our crowd

Blokes a w***er playing for a w***er club. On brand.

Anyone who has those mullets and facial hair is blatantly a ****ing idiot imo.

It's a bit of a self-licking icecream though. Fairly axiomatic that the best teams will be up the top end for attack and defence, otherwise they won't be the best teams.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

True but it is provided in a format easy to understand rather than try and work it out looking at the premiership table “points for” and “points against”.

Port were top 4 but not in the green section last year (were the 3rd best attacking side but 6th worst defensive side). Carlton is trending the same way this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are bringing in anyone over 26 we have failed in list management

I don’t mind it if we’re moving on other players over 26 that have some value. Bring in a free agent to replace Laird and get a second rounder because he’s contracted. Same with Crouch for a 3rd, but that’s where opportunity concludes.

lol Kane questioning Harley Reid’s fitness and how hard he’s working, does he want to be the best. He’s in his 6th game you flog and had cramp
The irony of a bloke, and his missus, crying about sledging when he played now making a career out of it as a Click Bait generator.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Am I the only one who likes this idea? Nice relevant way to still reward those who don’t play on GF day. Never liked the idea of ‘everyone gets a premiership medal’, myself
I'm assuming, this replaces the premiership medal .....not sure about 1 game being the criteria ....you could simply be giving a rookie a taste of AFL, and suddenly they have a premiership ring

IMO ....half a season seems a reasonable contribution to a premiership season .....12 games min

I'm assuming, this replaces the premiership medal .....not sure about 1 game being the criteria ....you could simply be giving a rookie a taste of AFL, and suddenly they have a premiership ring

IMO ....half a season seems a reasonable contribution to a premiership season .....12 games min
what about if someone plays less than 10 but makes a finals appearance? Perhaps 1 or more finals appearances also gets a ring regardless of H&A games played..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back