Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Group, have a question and not really sure where to post this!

I am looking at going to the Crows vs Hawks game this year, probably the only one I will get to this year. I dont think it will be close to a sell out or a big crowd, so just wanted to know re. ticketing, would General Admission at the G' be ok? I dont need amazing seats, I need to wear my glasses to see anything on the oval anyway!
I have GA tickets think it'll be ok

Footy's hottest new WAG Chelsea Becirevic has left the country and her footy star boyfriend because she can't bear living in Adelaide after moving there to be with him just seven months ago.

Would not be surprised at all that the next article about her is that she is in jail in Dubai

That umpire was getting sick of the Pies players time wasting.

One of the bounces just before all this the player didn't throw it back to him just left it on the ground when he asked for the ball and he shook his head.

I don't think that is what the player was trying to do in this case - but it was the straw that broke the camel's back I reckon.

Also saw this one ... for anyone that knows Pies supporters that were laughing at anyone who said Rankines "ran too far" is always called :)

"Marketer and influencer"

Who the **** is she influencing amongst her supposed 65000 followers? Nobody, that's who. I'm so sick of that word.

It's another term for professional slob who sits on the internet all day posting photos of themselves and giving useless advice while doing so.

One of the bounces just before all this the player didn't throw it back to him just left it on the ground when he asked for the ball and he shook his head.

I don't think that is what the player was trying to do in this case - but it was the straw that broke the camel's back I reckon.

Also saw this one ... for anyone that knows Pies supporters that were laughing at anyone who said Rankines "ran too far" is always called :)

Distance from the wing to centre square at Optus is 40m so he's run 35m with no bounces 🤡

The absolute sheer arrogance of that woman... Can't stand Adelaide and wants to move to Dubai thinking she is some sort of who's who.... Delusional.
To speak plainly, the only question is how many golden showers it'll take before she realises that Adelaide may not have been the worst place to be.

In fairness, if I was a player I’m leaving the ball on the ground from now on.

Why risk not giving the ball on the full, giving it to the wrong players, handing it to a team mate without thinking etc.

Just leave it on the ground and don’t open yourself up to giving away a free / 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF - greatest flog to have played for the last 10 years. Tremendous skill, terrible attitude. Anyone disagree?
Why do people think his attitude is so bad?

Yes he is a massive competitor. Does everything to win the ball. Not sure how his reputation has come for a terrible attitude. He seems a pretty fair, albeit tough at the contest, player.

Is it because he left North after one season? Given he was able to come home to Adelaide without them knowing, and how bad North are right now. Can anyone blame him for leaving.

He owed them nothing. Them finishing last and having pick one that year does not mean anything around JHF owing them anything.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Seriously, the carrying on about giving the ball to a team mate. You don't see it very often because it doesn't happen all that often - the ball is always given to the umpire. Think it is classified under the as time wasting.

Personally, glad it got called against Collingwood for once. What goes around, comes around.

The Vic media have gone ballistic - yeh, technical free kick just as Rankine's was last week. Boot is on the other foot this week and listen to them bleating. You got to love it.

Now the important point here is it didn't cost Collingwood the game they were still two goals up when it happened, and they still shouldn't have lost the game at that point.

I presume the umpire was calling for it beforehand, which would make it a pretty blatant bit of time wasting to not give it to him

The absolute sheer arrogance of that woman... Can't stand Adelaide and wants to move to Dubai thinking she is some sort of who's who.... Delusional.
I don't really think there's anything wrong with wanting to live somewhere a bit more glamorous if you want to be an influencer. You wouldn't judge someone for not wanting to live in Sydney or Melbourne and wanting a quieter lifestyle, so I don't really see the big deal about wanting the opposite.

Adelaide is certainly not for everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back