Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Aleer signing autographs and taking selfies while team mates waiting to sing the song is gold....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Was fantastic, glad he lapped it up! The interview after the game was excellent, seems really switched on. Is going to be a fantastic player and to think he was sitting in our NGA and we didn't think about his future potential.

Aleer is someone we could have picked up for free as a Cat B rookie in both 2019 and 2020 right? A part of our NGA, was injured in 2019 and didn’t get drafted anywhere, we helped him through rehab in 2020, he then has a great SANFL year in 2021 and gets drafted at pick 15. We suck lol

Last edited:
Was fantastic, glad he lapped it up! The interview after the game was excellent, seems really switched on. Is going to be a fantastic player and to think he was sitting in our NGA and we didn't think about his future potential.
He went pick 15 in the 2021 draft, we got Rachele and Sog.

Not sure on NGA rules for drafting if we could have got all three.

I remember seeing him play a couple of junior games for Angle Vale, a real stand out then.

Aleer is someone we could have picked up as a Cat B rookie in 2019 right? Apart of our NGA, was injured that year and didn’t get drafted anywhere, we even helped him through rehab in 2020
Probably should have drafted him then.

2019 draft, the gift that keeps giving.

He went pick 15 in the 2021 draft, we got Rachele and Sog.

Not sure on NGA rules for drafting if we could have got all three.

I remember seeing him play a couple of junior games for Angle Vale, a real stand out then.

He was out of our academy by then, really kicked on the year after he first eligible.

It's a Pavlich esque story, we could have had him but nobody in the entire league thought he was worth drafting that year.

They just said Todd Goldstein turns 36 year this year. Imagine if ROB lasts that long. That's another 7 years of ROB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong have a very soft draw this year and will just scramble into the 8.

You could be right. There are alot of average teams this year. It's wide open.

Sydney is the only one in form and I suspect we might look back and think they peaked too early.

Port are in second and way off their best. The Giants are 4th coming off three losses.

How many guy run over 15m from the kick out?

This was the first point I was going to bring up after last week's game, but never found a good opportunity. You can leave the square and basically run to the 50 metre arc without bouncing it and you won't get pinged. For me it's the most obvious one that is never, ever paid.

They just said Todd Goldstein turns 36 year this year. Imagine if ROB lasts that long. That's another 7 years of ROB.
Rob will continue to train the house down in pre season and generally continue not improving!

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

The win that can launch GWS into premiership contention. Boy didn't they need that one!
Huge win. They've now won more games in Geelong than we have, and we have 21 years on them!

The Ivan Soldo Instagram model pretty much saying I can't live in Adelaide so I'm ****ing off to Dubai and really could only live in Melbourne or the Gold Coast, is one of the most damaging thing in terms of future Recruitment for both Adelaide and Port.

The Ivan Soldo Instagram model pretty much saying I can't live in Adelaide so I'm ******* off to Dubai and really could only live in Melbourne or the Gold Coast, is one of the most damaging thing in terms of future Recruitment for both Adelaide and Port.
She’s obviously a nek level Insta bimbo.

Don’t think it makes it harder than it already is. Plenty of players and wags already prefer the eastern states. Look at the rumblings about Hayward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back