MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood lol

Steven May was right ✅

Me too - left him off as he didn't play with May and Preuss, but still similar era.

His absolute bullying of Dangerfield that day was a joy to watch.

Lol my favourite bit there is when Kent absolutely rag dolls at a couple crows blokes at the end

Bern probably gets suspended 4x times and gives up 10 free kicks these days and nothing he did was much above scallywag level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies just dont seem as fit as the past two years to me. Maybe its a bit deeper than that but I think its a starting point, seem to run out of gas as the quarters go on.

Pies just dont seem as fit as the past two years to me. Maybe its a bit deeper than that but I think its a starting point, seem to run out of gas as the quarters go on.
Wonder if these last couple years with us dropping off then Geelong shows that winning multiple premierships has as much to do with how crap the rest of the league is vs you dropping off as well

I suspect a bunch of 30+ year olds who just celebrated a flag wouldn't have the same motivation in the offseason as a bunch of 30+ year olds who missed out on a grand final by a kick.

I suspect a bunch of 30+ year olds who just celebrated a flag wouldn't have the same motivation in the offseason as a bunch of 30+ year olds who missed out on a grand final by a kick.
You'd think that but it's often harder to lose a GF than win based off recent history.
Those 30 year olds already have good pre season habits, it's the young blokes who go hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back