MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

S* game. Crows suck. Cats haven't played well yet are 2-0 against a couple of sides that were tipped to do well. Unfortunately looks like they'll push for the 8 yet again.

S* game. Crows suck. Cats haven't played well yet are 2-0 against a couple of sides that were tipped to do well. Unfortunately looks like they'll push for the 8 yet again.
If they're playing like this they won't trouble anyone even if they qualify.

Not even Burgo could drag this garbage team over the line.
Hes being wasted, they are always trying to pull off some miracle comeback and falling short.

F* Geelong. They just never fall off. Their bad season is like missing the 8 by a game. Would happily see them out of finals contention for 5 years or so. Geelong is such a strong area for young footballers. A big catchment too. So plenty want to play for them. Always have strong leaders on and off field and have a huge home ground advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few of us way overrated the Crows IMO. Geelong probably are solid again but their skills and back 6 is very suss
Have some spine man. 2 games in only and they have a young side. Gold coast winning round 1 at home is a given and losing to Geelong happens to almost everyone. Need more than 2 weeks to change my mind on what they were last year.

Hawks, Dogs, Kangas don't scream massive concerns.
Hawks can beat any team on their day and tend to play well on Easter Monday, Dogs are a big who knows, probably the most inconsistent team in the comp.

Geelong did not play that well. Adelaide looked like a bottom 4 team and almost won. Wasn't convinced at all by the Cats tonight.

Hawks can beat any team on their day and tend to play well on Easter Monday, Dogs are a big who knows, probably the most inconsistent team in the comp.

Geelong did not play that well. Adelaide looked like a bottom 4 team and almost won. Wasn't convinced at all by the Cats tonight.
Cats will do their thing. Won't know how good they are till round 10 but looks like they'll be a finals team again.

Cats will do their thing. Won't know how good they are till round 10 but looks like they'll be a finals team again.
Think they're midtable, don't see them doing any damage this year.

Think they're midtable, don't see them doing any damage this year.
I think that's a bold statement based off being 2-0 in March. They win next week and they'll already have a 3 game advantage and potentially 4 game advantage of collingwood and or Brisbane.

They'll get up towards finals through Kadina park alone, but they won't trouble in September

Making definitive statements about teams in round 2 is the easiest way ever to look like a fool

If you can tell me who's gonna be good in 2 months from now then you'll make a fortune on sportsbet.

Screenshot_20240322_083413_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240322_083654_Chrome.jpg

If i worried about making a prediction, Dan probably would chase me away from the board by the end of the season for getting something wrong

It's kinda don't really care that much to be right a wrong, it's a bit of fun on a forum. Statement was more on how in the past i've seen some mid sides slide into finals off a good home record. But yeah i get your point on how Geelong could certainly make me look right stupid sweeping through finals. But eh, if someone wants to dig back and point it out, go for it. It's funny either way.

For random lolz though, i'm certain i made some posts backing in or we should have backed in Neeld at some point in 2013

Wouldn't be upset if a player just kinghit that pitch invader honestly
I used to think a pitch invader was hilarious running across and avoiding fat security but seeing that little w***er with his phone in hand filming they should legally be allowed to take his phone and delete the footage.

Running naked across a cricket field is still piss funny, running onto a footy field with a camera in hand beat the piss outta that little weasel

Can't find where Bluelegs mentioned the goal review but this is how dumb the AFL will be. They're saying quarters go too long, these dumb reviews are wasting up to 5 minutes in a quarter

AFL solution- Shorten the quarters so we can see less footy and more juicy score reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back