Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Ade are no where near good enough to win a flag

But Hinkley has had what 11 years , whats the longest tenure a coach has had at VFL/AFL club without winning a flag

Ithink most of them if they got 6-7 years then they have been given a fair opportunity

Hardwick started as Richmond’s senior coach in 2010, and finally broke through in 2017 - that was 8 seasons in charge and I seem to remember comments from that time about how that was close to the longest time in charge as a senior coach before winning their first premiership

Hinkley being in charge since 2013 and not even a GF appearance is somewhat crazy - curious about how he won the AFLCA Coach of the Year in 2020 though. I know Port had a pretty good season until they reached finals, but they also were one of the few teams to actually play home games that year - surely Scott or Hardwick should have been the coach to get the nod

Last year Port didn't do HIA protocols. Now Rozee predictably subbed.

Port Doctor can now be revealed.

season 4 GIF

Concern... He shouldn't of been played

Exactly - subbed out one week with a hamstring injury, there’s no way he should have been playing tonight

At the very least he should have had tonight off & maybe faced us on Friday night - but would think there has to be doubt about his availability for that now, and maybe a few weeks after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back