Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the s**t Scott copped in his early career about his behaviour in the box Kenny is far far worse on the boundary line and I’m surprised it’s never called out in the media like the attention Scott copped
Kenny doesnt coach Geelong, its all the Geelong hatred that brings that crap out.

Winning these close games in the middle of the season is so crucial.

Collingwood beat Carlton and Adelaide by a kick.

Port do the same to us and Hawthorn.

Geelong lose two close ones to Melbourne and Port, then it turns into a 3 loss streak.

Such fine margins. Change a few moments here and there and Geelong are 3 or 4 games clear of these sides, rather than right next to them.

Needless to say when our next close games roll in, we just have to get over the line. That'll be the difference between finishing top 4 and 7th-8th (or maybe worse?) I think.

Im pleased Port Ade won because of what happened to Wines , been a very good player , 2nd time hes had a fright with his heart which wouldnt be pleasant at all

So im glad his team won and got the 4 pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning these close games in the middle of the season is so crucial.

Collingwood beat Carlton and Adelaide by a kick.

Port do the same to us and Hawthorn.

Geelong lose two close ones to Melbourne and Port, then it turns into a 3 loss streak.

Such fine margins. Change a few moments here and there and Geelong are 3 or 4 games clear of these sides, rather than right next to them.

Needless to say when our next close games roll in, we just have to get over the line. That'll be the difference between finishing top 4 and 7th-8th (or maybe worse?) I think.

There hasn't been much to take from the losses except the scoreline. I really think Darwin was an aberration, kicking 15.9 was enough to win most weeks, and beat just about anyone this week, except Brisbane.
Too many risk factors let Suns off the chain. Hopefully will prove to be an outlier, if we remain kicking 15-20.

It didn't for me, as it was "same old Port/Hinkley". Loser attitude. It's surprising that they're losing as Hawthorn are often poor, but it's not surprising that they drank their own bath water and served up something poor today.
He behaves in that extreme way at Derby's, but I haven't seen that sort of carry-on from him other than in those circumstances. Kept the s**t going in the race. Bugger the Hawks.:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back