Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

I've read it mentioned a few times on Twitter since last night's match and it just rings true

Rozee "passing" his fitness tests at training during the week but then breaking down under fatigue during the match, is why Scott & Co made the tough choice to not play Holmes in the GF

No doubt everyone feels for Holmes, but takes courage to make the tough call

Port Adelaide have had some bad losses , but i reckon last nights loss is nearly one of the worst

They went in hot favourites because they had the better form and the better win/loss this season and for several years

And bar the 2nd half of the 1st qtr they were pitifull , and their performance , they fumbled , they overan the ball , they had players who tried to take on too many tacklers and ran the wrong way , they hit the post multiple times , honestly the Adelaide Crows supporters honestly they were just sitting back in their seats killing themselves laughing at their ineptness

And Hinkleys coaching was beyond pathetic , they were miles too top heavy on the forward line , it was like the Queen Mary and the Spirit of Tasmania , talk about slow and cumbersome and they had too much tall timber all over the ground . When Horne - Francis finally went to FF they looked alot more mobile and dangerous , should have done the same at CHF

They were a disgrace last night Pt Ade , pity they havent got a real wealthy supporter alah Allan Scott , so they could pay out Hinkley immediately and start afresh

Port Adelaide have had some bad losses , but i reckon last nights loss is nearly one of the worst

They went in hot favourites because they had the better form and the better win/loss this season and for several years

And bar the 2nd half of the 1st qtr they were pitifull , and their performance , they fumbled , they overan the ball , they had players who tried to take on too many tacklers and ran the wrong way , they hit the post multiple times , honestly the Adelaide Crows supporters honestly they were just sitting back in their seats killing themselves laughing at their ineptness

And Hinkleys coaching was beyond pathetic , they were miles too top heavy on the forward line , it was like the Queen Mary and the Spirit of Tasmania , talk about slow and cumbersome and they had too much tall timber all over the ground . When Horne - Francis finally went to FF they looked alot more mobile and dangerous , should have done the same at CHF

They were a disgrace last night Pt Ade , pity they havent got a real wealthy supporter alah Allan Scott , so they could pay out Hinkley immediately and start afresh
Long may it continue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do we WANT to lose?

Most would say Collingwood, but Carlton would probably be funnier…
Pies for doing what we did in 2023 that they hammered us for but without the huge injury list.

Blues because the melts about missing "random 26th best player xyz"

I demand another Draw

Can it be that Collingwood are leading by 1pt and as the clock is ticking down, Carlton are streaming forward with a kick in hope into the forward line

For some unknown, unnecessary reason, Maynard interferes with McKay who's awarded a free kick - as he's going back the siren sounds so he'll be kicking after the siren

It looks like it's going to go through for a goal to gift Carlton the miracle win, but it fades late to skim the post - Carlton try celebrating to fool the goal umpire, but he's uncertain and believes it touched the goal post so he calls for a goal review

The goal review is inconclusive and stays as umpires call which is a behind and thus a draw...

Blues or Pies tonight?

Tipped Carlton, but would love a Collingwood win by 5 points after a holding the ball decision is missed right in front of Carlton's goal at the death, just for the melts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back