Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

True -it’s a funny game.
But not that weird really - suns not a great surprise really. Dogs always play gws well and the giants are in a slump of sorts. Almost sure to return to form next week of course !

Suns - who have been belted a fair bit this year -did surprise me with the big margin, at least we kicked 15, same as we kicked against Port- so that's pretty good without the keys- and when you look at Eleventhmond's 6 goals for a laugh.

Suns - who have been belted a fair bit this year -did surprise me with the big margin, at least we kicked 15, same as we kicked against Port- so that's pretty good without the keys- and when you look at Eleventhmond's 6 goals for a laugh.
Crikey- it’s like the tigers of old isn’t it? Thank goodness we never drop off like that. Amazing how we have continued to contend really- for so many years. Really something.

Crikey- it’s like the tigers of old isn’t it? Thank goodness we never drop off like that. Amazing how we have continued to contend really- for so many years. Really something.

Yes, it's great, no more being screamed and bullied out of my MCG seat.
Unfortunately they have a 3 DVD set to clutch in their agony.

We have 4 to watch and still got our heads above water, something to be thankful for.

Id include Melbourne in the best 2-3 teams

Swans Demons and Magpies , the old life riding on the result , id want one of those 3

Its a great ladder at present because there is a game difference between 2nd and 10th , you could call it Snakes and Ladders

They just don’t have a winning culture. They blew their best chances in 09 and 10.

They are terrible and won’t be winning anything for a long time.

I'll never forget lipreading Lyon 09 at the end, a few swearies, but basically he said "We had 'em all day until that"
Hahaha. We were there for toe poke, never seen better.

163-44. That scoreline looks familiar.
That's it. Time to dust off the 07 GF dvd.
It's still a good watch!! It's interesting listening to the South Australian radio track!

17813-tlslargelandscape.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all their injuries too, Richmond fielded a side 2 months younger than us on average

It's still a good watch!! It's interesting listening to the South Australian radio track!

17813-tlslargelandscape.jpg

"Whose on Steve Johnson! Whose on Steve Johnson!" 😁

I like it when they're trying to convince themselves we were "kicking ourselves out of it" when we kicked a few points in a row late in the 2nd quarter. Mind you, we were still 8 goals up at the time.

They just don’t have a winning culture. They blew their best chances in 09 and 10.

They are terrible and won’t be winning anything for a long time.
To be fair they were a couple of bounces of the ball from back to back premierships

She's a cruel game...

To be fair they were a couple of bounces of the ball from back to back premierships

She's a cruel game...

09-Two late misses into an open goal, Shwass and that other little ferret. Couldn't have had better chances.
Rang home and said get that 07 DVD lined up. Then, checkmate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back