Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

David King saying Lions should go all in and poach Chris Scott.

Last edited:
Apparently both Carlton and GC are meeting with the umpires this week for clarity on the rules...

Maybe it's time for an all in "conference" involving the senior coaches & captain/leadership groups from all clubs, and key personnel from the umpiring fraternity

Apparently both Carlton and GC are meeting with the umpires this week for clarity on the rules...

Maybe it's time for an all in "conference" involving the senior coaches & captain/leadership groups from all clubs, and key personnel from the umpiring fraternity
Now that it's not Chris Scott asking expect change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires might get confused who to pay a free kick to this Saturday night if this is any guide...

View attachment 2002506

Do you mean we may win a free kick count

Or will they put their whistles away and call none for the night?

Silly of us not to appeal the Clark one. Blicavs wasn't getting off but Clark I think could have.

Had a giggle on footy crappified, Lloyd giveth and Lloyd taketh. Said ruck is an area we continuously ignore [correct call] and that having Blicavs against GWS at the end where he lost the contest that eventuates in the Greene goal, but ignores the fact that GWS got the ball to Mullin and had he not kicked it from a bad position and cleared it up the field we potentially win the match.

Silly of us not to appeal the Clark one. Blicavs wasn't getting off but Clark I think could have.

Had a giggle on footy crappified, Lloyd giveth and Lloyd taketh. Said ruck is an area we continuously ignore [correct call] and that having Blicavs against GWS at the end where he lost the contest that eventuates in the Greene goal, but ignores the fact that GWS got the ball to Mullin and had he not kicked it from a bad position and cleared it up the field we potentially win the match.

Also ignored that Conway was getting beaten in those contests just as badly.

Yeah fortunately Conway was good around the ground. Really the only option we have this back is to bring back Stanley because Neale and Conway will get bodied by Nankervis.

Sounds like Stanley has a knee issue and may not be available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back