Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney have had 17 running bounces tonight. We’ve had 20 for the season

Just watching the highlights and Warner takes a bounce after 3 steps. Seriously though, we haven't run and bounced the ball for years. Must be a directive.

Delicious. Carlton the only team with injuries as well.
Pre-game on SEN they were also prattling on about how poor little Geelong were at such a disadvantage having to play in that awful Darwin heat and the Suns having an insurmountable advantage in that "climate"

Never mind that the Suns were coming off a 5 day break and that the Cats were very warm pre-game favourites .

Only in hindsight have the "experts" had the epiphany that the game was virtually "unwinnable" for Geelong

Nothing about the sheer arrogance of them "managing" and "resting" some of their major pieces and thinking they would just turn up and win as usual.

Laughable how the Vic media are full of sympathy when a Melbourne based team is outside it's comfort zone

Vossy about to be under the pump given how much the Vic media overrate the Blues. They will be lucky to win more than 1 or 2 of their next 7 after looking at their draw.

Just watching the highlights and Warner takes a bounce after 3 steps. Seriously though, we haven't run and bounced the ball for years. Must be a directive.
I see Motty taking on players and taking a bounce or two,but this is rare so much I’m wondering if I dreamt it.
But is is a prime candidate to go this more often than what he does.
He can beat his first couple of opponents with a burst of speed and if he can set himself up he could go on with a bounce or two ,get into space
Could he be our Adam Sadd type runner
Kind of need that to happen more for us ,would be a great weapon.

This seems to be the trick
Take an early bounce as soon as possible and get on your bike
Notice Sadd does this every time.

How good is Scott Pendlebury, sublime skills and evasion.

Half way through that quarter it looked like the Magpies were going to steamroll the Crows, they did very well to fight back and only be 11 points down at the main break.

Go you Crows.

Half way through that quarter it looked like the Magpies were going to steamroll the Crows, they did very well to fight back and only be 11 points down at the main break.

Go you Crows.
I tipped the Crows, so go the Crows.
Maybe I shouldn’t have said that out aloud?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many close game victories for it to be a fluke for the Pies.

Although that ran too far call against Rankine with 20 seconds left was red hot, very common for umpires to let that go, maybe didn't see the earlyish bounce from Rankine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back