Conspiracy Theory Norf Korea is a utopia. You have been bamboozled into thinking otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
^^ ""Flat World Champions".
AFL Club
Richmond
With the back ground of China moving 150,000 men with large sticks to the border of norf korea, and the worlds greatest golfer order 600,000 out of the captian according to the souths news reports...

there is a theory the peoples democtatic korea is actually a wonderful and most jolly land to live. You have been led astray into thinking not

:eek:

They should just nuke the entire country and be done with it.

With the back ground of China moving 150,000 men with large sticks to the border of norf korea, and the worlds greatest golfer order 600,000 out of the captian according to the souths news reports...

there is a theory the peoples democtatic korea is actually a wonderful and most jolly land to live. You have been led astray into thinking not

:eek:
Yeah the land were your own brother can spray you in the face with a deadly toxin. Using a sexy assassin no less.

Utopian.

It's ridiculous to nuke the whole country. The people there are innocent. Kill Kim Jong-un and let the country decide where to go.

I'd volunteer for that task..if I could get near the little prick.

Unlike hitler, this nutcase would be almost impossible to assassinate.

Can't even enter the country for a start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't alive. I never mentioned supporting those bombings. Maybe you could show me where I did that?

I'm not sure you grasped the gist of my point:....Which is:....Why not just kill Hirohito instead of incinerating a quarter of a million people.o_O

See how that logically flows on from your first point rather nicely.;)

Nuke em, nuke em now now now!!!!

70143B5B-AACE-49F1-8ABD-4B6553F92CDD-221-000001B6EF901370.jpeg

Where were you before Hiroshima & Nagasaki then?
To be fair, US did drop leaflets in thousands asking citizens to leave the town cause this will be bombed. In a terrorist attack a terrorist will try to maximise civilian causalities. While its a s**t thing to do, nuke a city, i believe this wasnt an act of terrorism still

To be fair, US did drop leaflets in thousands asking citizens to leave the town cause this will be bombed. In a terrorist attack a terrorist will try to maximise civilian causalities. While its a s**t thing to do, nuke a city, i believe this wasnt an act of terrorism still

The yanks were very fair. The offer was made but ignored . So what do you do ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back