News Norf pinch William Thursfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

He was never the same after his ACL. I’m not sure he ever got back to full afl level standard after that. They don’t always work out. Plus playing under Wallace would have been shite
That was a sad night he went down with the ACL.
He basically blanketed Riewoldt until he got injured.

Man Clarko really must be eating into the Roo’s soft cap if they are just getting a relatively inexperienced recruiter to be the top dog at Arden St
He’s hardly going to pass up a job being national recruiting gf v a scout for us regardless if we offered a pay rise , they would have undoubtedly approached Hartley and Clarkey first

He’s hardly going to pass up a job being national recruiting gf v a scout for us regardless if we offered a pay rise , they would have undoubtedly approached Hartley and Clarkey first

Roos did us a solid coughing up for CCJ when they could have taken him in the pre-season draft. Maybe just my mind trying to connect unrelated things but would love to have been a fly on the wall when those negotiations were taking place. It always seemed to me Richmond must have offered to assist North in some way in the future. Just wonder if Thursty going there could fit into that picture in some way.

Roos did us a solid coughing up for CCJ when they could have taken him in the pre-season draft. Maybe just my mind trying to connect unrelated things but would love to have been a fly on the wall when those negotiations were taking place. It always seemed to me Richmond must have offered to assist North in some way in the future. Just wonder if Thursty going there could fit into that picture in some way.
Bit like GWS getting Scully's old man on the payroll. Although I'm sure Thursfield will do more work. ...

7 years isn’t a massive amount of time, especially if they are filling such an important job
Clarke had over 15 years in the space before he took over for us by comparison

If you are poaching someone from another club after the entire recruitment team walked out, you would think they would be looking for someone with a better CV

Says to me that money definitely stopped them from getting a stronger and more experienced candidate
So, North need 3 more staff in the recruiting dept.? Maybe they spend the budget on & can get Will better assistants.
Its going to be challenging. Poach work experience kid Shane Edwards.?

Doubt it was related.

Norf are just badly run

Todd Viney, Brady Rawlings and Scott Clayton are all above Will.

Rawlings and Clayton have both been National Recruiting managers in their own right.

He's hardly being thrown to the wolves with no experience around him and it's clearly not Clarko eating up all the cap, especially as Ratten was only also just appointed a few days ago.
And is it any different to Dimma eating up all tigers cap. Wouldn’t think Clarko on much more than Dimma.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back