North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League - 2011 and Beyond!

Had a premiership dinner Saturday night in Wedderburn most players including Barnsey have recommitted,couple of handy recruits to sign and a couple returning so all looking positive at the redbacks
Must have been a good night - positive signs :cool:

Its no Whisper its an open conversation... Philbert and Joey are good mates im sure Sisquo gets a txt about it on a weekly basis.. id be more worried about the blokes from wedderburn that they are looking at.

Mundine, A/C with Nyah Nyah West... big loose..... but the club should run at a profit now with the savings in tape with him and Rumby both not playing..

Poo isnt back yet but is gearing up for fat camp with Turtle and **** in his sights...
Truck youre on the money postle and brown gone to Newbridge

Disappointing news - the $$ ?

Well from all sources they got offered what there worth don't think the burn would cough up money for there local boys but getting mchugh back there is a very handy pick up will be a handful for any side

Well from all sources they got offered what there worth don't think the burn would cough up money for there local boys but getting mchugh back there is a very handy pick up will be a handful for any side

Very disappointing to lose locals from a Premiership team, they're hard enough to come by as it is

Very disappointing to lose locals from a Premiership team, they're hard enough to come by as it is

Have also heard cam perry to dunolly to play with his brother? and might be 1 or 2 more leaving what's happened at the burn?

Have also heard cam perry to dunolly to play with his brother? and might be 1 or 2 more leaving what's happened at the burn?

Ahhh hell they are falling into a state of disrepair Chad. . . Naaaat, Cam Perry will be goose stepping the wings all accross the north central footy gorunds this year as he is going no where.
Give us some more names Chad of who else is leaving, think your probably just talking smack, Brown and Postle gone not sure many others are considering it.
Mchugh for Brown and Pos, although a pretty big loss, with Brown being for mine one of the best/most valuable players in the team in 2011, McHugh is a quality replacement.

Dont be suprised if another ex redback/north central star heads back for a final dig at a flag being in his twilight years.

Any other recruits/departures?

Ahhh hell they are falling into a state of disrepair Chad. . . Naaaat, Cam Perry will be goose stepping the wings all accross the north central footy gorunds this year as he is going no where.
Give us some more names Chad of who else is leaving, think your probably just talking smack, Brown and Postle gone not sure many others are considering it.
Mchugh for Brown and Pos, although a pretty big loss, with Brown being for mine one of the best/most valuable players in the team in 2011, McHugh is a quality replacement.

Dont be suprised if another ex redback/north central star heads back for a final dig at a flag being in his twilight years.

Any other recruits/departures?[/QUOTE
weather he has or not it's just what I've heard straight from dunollys coach.... And there is another bloke that has played in both of wedderburns flags that might be just headed south but that's speculation at this stage... So who is this ex redback coming back?

Any other recruits/departures?[/QUOTE
weather he has or not it's just what I've heard straight from dunollys coach.... And there is another bloke that has played in both of wedderburns flags that might be just headed south but that's speculation at this stage... So who is this ex redback coming back?

Who is the other player you speak of? Josh Smith? I doubt he will go to Dunolly whilst all his mates are still at Wedderburn.
Anymore news on Cam Perry, or for that matter Dunolly's coach, beacuase I was talking to him (Perry) on saturday and he was adamant that he will be at Wedderburn next year, but chad, you know the inside scoop, whats the story?
Will Fev get rookied?

Who is the other player you speak of? Josh Smith? I doubt he will go to Dunolly whilst all his mates are still at Wedderburn.
Anymore news on Cam Perry, or for that matter Dunolly's coach, beacuase I was talking to him (Perry) on saturday and he was adamant that he will be at Wedderburn next year, but chad, you know the inside scoop, whats the story?
Will Fev get rookied?

Haha have a listen to ya mate geez all you wedderburn ppl are the same win 2 premierships in 50 years and ya think you are the best straight on the back foot aint ya... Actually north Bendigo is having a chat to fev but doubt anything will come of it but hey I'd they get him north might be close to paying out what you do, and like I said weather cam is or not which he would be stupid to its just what has been getting said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth to Rick Easton playing at boort.

I heard the similar thing, which shocked me! thought he would have stayed at cohuna till the very end. Shadow of his former self, i guess they will try and use him to fill the hole left by perrymen. A kid from Quambatook by the name of Jack Baker has also signed. Young, Fitt, very good player will go well.

I heard the similar thing, which shocked me! thought he would have stayed at cohuna till the very end. Shadow of his former self, i guess they will try and use him to fill the hole left by perrymen. A kid from Quambatook by the name of Jack Baker has also signed. Young, Fitt, very good player will go well.

I reckon the change will be the best thing for the big fella. From afar it seemed as if he had lost a bit of interest and was just going through the motions a bit. As you know he is a big unit and will still take some shifting. Hope he goes well

Wheres perryman gone 2

I would assume retirement?? his faith has layed with boort ever since he was a junior so dont see why he would go anywhere else, unless someone's heard otherwise? but my money is on retirement, if so, then congratulations to Plugger! has had a wonderful career and is a great bloke

I reckon the change will be the best thing for the big fella. From afar it seemed as if he had lost a bit of interest and was just going through the motions a bit. As you know he is a big unit and will still take some shifting. Hope he goes well

Can we get some more background information on this rick easton? i guess he plays FF taking perryman's position.. What kind of player will he be in this league??

Big King. I heard there were a few other boys following Poss and Browny??? the bloke did have red hair and the sun had gone down, so could have been a bit wild.

Wyche so fair have only confirmed a few locals returning. Ben Brennan, James Coatsworth and yet another wranger.

rick easton gone to boort for 20 large, must have money to burn over boort way!!!!:thumbsdown:

That's a pretty big number, I'd imagine it would be less considering not many lost from last year, club in great shape financially due to the quality of the blokes running the show

See by todays Bendigo Addy NCFL drawn to play Loddon Valley in next years interleague. If North Central cant beat them then can no longer be any more debate about major/minor league status.

See by todays Bendigo Addy NCFL drawn to play Loddon Valley in next years interleague. If North Central cant beat them then can no longer be any more debate about major/minor league status.

We're scheduled to be the host league, however the higher ups (VCFL Level) want us to play as the Curtain Raiser to the Curtain Raiser at the QEO

With one club not having enough for an U13's team, can only think its the beginning of the end, irrelevant of how we go in May. I'm sure we all wish this wasn't the case.

We're scheduled to be the host league, however the higher ups (VCFL Level) want us to play as the Curtain Raiser to the Curtain Raiser at the QEO

With one club not having enough for an U13's team, can only think its the beginning of the end, irrelevant of how we go in May. I'm sure we all wish this wasn't the case.
Do we therefore take this as how NCFL is viewed at VCFL level,curtain raiser to the curtain raiser, how does the standard progress.......major/minor/us? Next year perhaps the interleague side may play the Ovens and Murrays under 10s at half time of a game at Etihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back