North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League - 2011 and Beyond!

Any room for Hall, needs, pickthall, petrie (only half a yr), blake grant, Aggots Harberger, Zac holmes, Matt rice?

I'd defiantly agree with grant, Holmes, hamburger and skater boy. Hall would be a maybe, he finds alot of it but turns it over far to much! As for the three from st arnard they would be very lucky to get a look in they are a very poor club and would be lucky to win a game in the loddon valley FL, no worthy players out of that side. Coatsworth would be another wychy player to include

I'd defiantly agree with grant, Holmes, hamburger and skater boy. Hall would be a maybe, he finds alot of it but turns it over far to much! As for the three from st arnard they would be very lucky to get a look in they are a very poor club and would be lucky to win a game in the loddon valley FL, no worthy players out of that side. Coatsworth would be another wychy player to include

No worthy Players? Petrie could very well be amongst the (latter part of) first 20 picked in Golden Square, letalone other clubs within NCFL.

If you're going to troll a club, learn how to spell it first kid :)

Also, Hall has a Best and Fairest in a BFL club too, certainly no slouch

No worthy Players? Petrie would very likely be amongst the first 20 picked in Golden Square, letalone other clubs within NCFL.

keep it in your strides rocko..... getting a little carried away with yourself. Petrie good player but you obviously havnt seen some of the blokes that arent getting a game at square.

Your not picking your team of the year on reputation or potential are you?? Birchip had some quality players in their side that under performed.

Any news on the teams for the weekend ?

No worthy Players? Petrie could very well be amongst the (latter part of) first 20 picked in Golden Square, letalone other clubs within NCFL.

Petrie is defiantly a good player but on form he is far from it!

As for hall I never said he's a slouch he racks up a tonne of touches but murders the ball with his disposal. His brother on the other hand one of the better back men in the league and looks alot more composed and has a bit more pride in his disposal.

Is there any transport from the Burn to Charlton ( and back ) on GF day ?

Didn't see the game Saturday can someone please give me a run down?

Did someone tag Jones our of the Game?

I see Barnes kicked 7 and got best on. Has he moved up the ground more this year or is he still playing full forward?

Roco come on boss just cos ur a big wig on here no need to be downing someone who has opinion. As for petrie, I think u are definatly going off reputation, the boy has been carved up since he left the pioneers, wouldnt be in the top 5 onballers in NC this yr. Gash, Coatsworth, Jones, De Arugo and Judd all pretty handy, shit tooth would also be amongst it along with ruyg!!!

So this weekend, massive game between Wyche and Boort. Wyche after a pretty tough game last week will be determined not to let a good season slip, no White could be a bit of a factor, Boort comin off the break also will play an part.

Jones and Joey Coat will wanna lift and i recon they will.
Spitthorp and skater boy will be influential also.
For Boort to win Perryman willl need to have a day out, kick at least 8 I think.
If Turtle, Bizzmire, Elliot, Lourey and co get there game together Wyche will run out 36 point winners.

Roco come on boss just cos ur a big wig on here no need to be downing someone who has opinion. As for petrie, I think u are definatly going off reputation, the boy has been carved up since he left the pioneers, wouldnt be in the top 5 onballers in NC this yr. Gash, Coatsworth, Jones, De Arugo and Judd all pretty handy, shit tooth would also be amongst it along with ruyg!!!

So this weekend, massive game between Wyche and Boort. Wyche after a pretty tough game last week will be determined not to let a good season slip, no White could be a bit of a factor, Boort comin off the break also will play an part.

For Boort to win Perryman willl need to have a day out, kick at least 8 I think.
If Turtle, Bizzmire, Elliot, Lourey and co get there game together Wyche will run out 36 point winners.
good call king cant have an opinion and express it here,probably half the reason no one posts here any thing that smells of opinion is deleted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you mean Turtle, E, Vinnie Chase and Drama??

Haha Truckosaurus not a bad joke there, but letsbe honest if u missed it wouldnt matter, ur coaching prowess is far more valuable on the sidelines anyway.
Rick spuds, got a dodgy hammy? Howbad are we talking because this could almost turn the game in boorts favour. He was certainly the most dangerous forward in the wedderburn games the last 2 weeks and if is missing it could leave a big whole. Maybe one that only J.Bish could fill? Did he get the call up after Whites indiscretion?

Turtle, E, Drama, Vince and Llloyd, the boys will need to find a new leg tomorrow if they are a chance at a GF birth.

Whats everyones tips?

With no Allen i'm gunna say wyche by 11.
Turtle best on,
Jones 8
Perryman 6

Can someone fill me in on what happened last week? Did the Golden Boy James Keeble play for the maggies? And how did R. Allen and C. Jones play for the dee's?

Shock loss

Must apologise to Boort, I shitcanned them in late May for not supporting ihterleague, but on reflection after watching them Saturday they must have known none of their marshmallows were up to it.

What a non-event that prelim final was, Boort could not even muster a yelp let along have a crack at fighting back, the scoreboard is flattering, if rick allen kicked straight it could/should of been a lot worse.
Was just looking on the net at the best then, skater boy (garvey hawke) did not feature in the best which is horse shit, he and hoodrat where the only 2 having a go i thought, rice was ok kicked a few goals but when they needed someone to stand up they were nowhere to be seen, perryman and gooding weren't even in the contest, lanyon did nothing, dj otzy terrible, old man Gross or should i say grouse, was pretty grouse, played a handy game on the half back line. Number 41 in the backline, young fella, played pretty good but thats where it ended. As for wyche well it was a walk in the park, jones started the day with a right foot checkside from the pocket/boundary and things only got better from there. Lourey unmanned all day had a picnic, turtle and the gang where all good, shadbolt was shithouse, If ricky had of kicked straight he would of kicked 4-5, jones was dominant, even jordy bish got in on the celebrations with a couple of sausages.

With White to come back in (no not you truck) and possible duffy as he tags gash every time the two teams play it would seem logical that spenno allen and jordy bish would go out, although spenno just might have a case to mount, I recon he has almost done enough, getting in the best and kicking a goal. Bradley Driscoll would want to tread very carefully as he played pretty poor and doesn’t have a real match up against the burn. Allen would have cousin corey and brother rick in there to bat for him which may even help. I would personally leave him in there, thought he went pretty well.

There didnt look to be many injuries from the game, Boe Bish got cleaned up but played the game out, jones hobbled a little bit but nothing to suggest he is injured.

Looks like its going to be another rippa this weekend.

Wyche 2's out in straight sets, what happened?

Is anyone coming back into the Redbacks? If so, who will make way? Weston? Chalkley?

Yeah Reg Matthews bus will leave the post office at 9am
As much as I'm on-side with the Baby Burners in their challenge to go back-to-back, 9:00 is a bit early.. but thank-you.
:cool:

What a non-event that prelim final was, Boort could not even muster a yelp let along have a crack at fighting back, the scoreboard is flattering, if rick allen kicked straight it could/should of been a lot worse.
Was just looking on the net at the best then, skater boy (garvey hawke) did not feature in the best which is horse shit, he and hoodrat where the only 2 having a go i thought, rice was ok kicked a few goals but when they needed someone to stand up they were nowhere to be seen, perryman and gooding weren't even in the contest, lanyon did nothing, dj otzy terrible, old man Gross or should i say grouse, was pretty grouse, played a handy game on the half back line. Number 41 in the backline, young fella, played pretty good but thats where it ended. As for wyche well it was a walk in the park, jones started the day with a right foot checkside from the pocket/boundary and things only got better from there. Lourey unmanned all day had a picnic, turtle and the gang where all good, shadbolt was shithouse, If ricky had of kicked straight he would of kicked 4-5, jones was dominant, even jordy bish got in on the celebrations with a couple of sausages.

With White to come back in (no not you truck) and possible duffy as he tags gash every time the two teams play it would seem logical that spenno allen and jordy bish would go out, although spenno just might have a case to mount, I recon he has almost done enough, getting in the best and kicking a goal. Bradley Driscoll would want to tread very carefully as he played pretty poor and doesn’t have a real match up against the burn. Allen would have cousin corey and brother rick in there to bat for him which may even help. I would personally leave him in there, thought he went pretty well.

There didnt look to be many injuries from the game, Boe Bish got cleaned up but played the game out, jones hobbled a little bit but nothing to suggest he is injured.

Looks like its going to be another rippa this weekend.

Wyche 2's out in straight sets, what happened?

mmmmm bit of a hoodoo the prelim. Im putting it down to injuries. mount a strong comeback but wasnt good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back