North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Saturdays results,m4s did B/W give it to your blokes physically? They came out against us with all guns blazing, it was a good hard game.Donalds win no surprise given Charltons injury woes, and theyre not a bad side.Poor old Boort still winless,truck were they at any stage threatening?

Yeah they had a real crack in the last qtr, but didnt look like we were going to loose it.. played some good patches of footy. no sipthorpe, heard a whisper is heads on the chopping block?? not sure how true it is tho

Master O, What happened to Pettrie on the weekend??? addy tells me he got stretchered off.

Demons held the game all day, although Boort did make a late charge but wasnt enough to sneak over the line.

any news from around the grounds.

Pretty sure there was an accidental clash between petrie and a team mate... maybe the coach? fair to say petrie came off second best being knocked the f out for a fair while. wasnt moving to far to quickly.

Re interleague side

Can anyone tell me if Rohan Mchugh received an invite?

I hear a couple of charlton players were included in the side, Rhys Thompson the main one. Won charlton the game a while back against birchip. Has also been training hard in Ballarat from all accounts.

Also Rocco, can you confirm the rumour that Motlop and some of the new st arnaud recruits have been wanting to leave as the money to pay them has somehow disappeared.?

Rocco if your trying to say that i'm Rohan Mchugh guess again, don't really know the lad but im sure his got better things to be doing than talking to you. Also i'm sure he'd know if he was in the interleague side or not :thumbsu:

Anyone tell me how Kirk Harberger from Donald is going, watched him play a game when North City played against Melton last year and he tore the game apart. Would have thought he'd dominate at this level? Any chance for the feeny?

Rocco if your trying to say that i'm Rohan Mchugh guess again, don't really know the lad but im sure his got better things to be doing than talking to you. Also i'm sure he'd know if he was in the interleague side or not :thumbsu:

Anyone tell me how Kirk Harberger from Donald is going, watched him play a game when North City played against Melton last year and he tore the game apart. Would have thought he'd dominate at this level? Any chance for the feeny?

Kirk is handy, no chance at Feeny, not at the moment anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massina to north bendigo.
Jarrod nuttal heading to donald.
Rick Easton may head back to cohuna b4 clearances also.

Massina unfit and just not good enough to play at the standard required. Have been very competitive, can,t see Easton leaving, blokes that bail during the season get no respect from me!

Massina unfit and just not good enough to play at the standard required. Have been very competitive, can,t see Easton leaving, blokes that bail during the season get no respect from me!

Was Massina's choice wasn't it? to leave.. Don't think R.Easton is going anywhere. Also who is Jarrod Nuttal for Donald? a local player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back