North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Was told by both a couple of Bulls player and Horsham player that Riley Koops has fully recovered from his bout of galangala fever he suffered last year and had a fair bit of the pill!
Quote: "Koops will be just as good as Scambler this season," from a reliable source!
Good 2 c ol Koopsy back to his best, coz when he's at it he's near unstoppable!!

Would have liked to see him have a crack at the pioneers. Would have been a good chance to be drafted imo!

Not really sure if they've tried it before and only time will tell, BUT, Jefferies has serious talent and from watching a few of your games in the past, I couldn't say the same for your league.

Mate I see exactly what your saying but often they will get that heavily tagged it'll be hard to tear games apart one after another. It sounds all to familiar, boort a couple of years ago got both of the picconi brothers and the rutley brothers, they were good I mean Lance was AFL standard and he tore a few games apart but ater a round or so he got that heavily tagged he struggled to infuence it as much as earlier on. This didnt get them the desired flag that they spent so much money on either. I can imagine boort will be very competitive this year though by the sounds of things. Is he Bringing any mates with him do you know.

Mate I see exactly what your saying but often they will get that heavily tagged it'll be hard to tear games apart one after another. It sounds all to familiar, boort a couple of years ago got both of the picconi brothers and the rutley brothers, they were good I mean Lance was AFL standard and he tore a few games apart but ater a round or so he got that heavily tagged he struggled to infuence it as much as earlier on. This didnt get them the desired flag that they spent so much money on either. I can imagine boort will be very competitive this year though by the sounds of things. Is he Bringing any mates with him do you know.

Big ruckmen / forwards are more difficult to tag and I'm sure Brett Jeffrey has seen it all before, this year will probably see greater depth of talent than in 07 for the pies with walklate, beattie, clarkson, steve lanyon and 3-4 good kids out of the U16s adding to the number of players that can play well at senior level.

Pretty sure he won't have any others from his old club coming with him. I don't know much about the other players so can't say what the overall standard of Boort will be like.
BUT, Jefferies has been tagged for many years by mainly x-AFL ruckmen etc and he still shines. I doubt if many will trouble him up your way unless he is injured. I may sound like I am blowing alot of wind up his butt, but it is very warranted and i think Boort is lucky to have him. Don't forget he played in a premiership with Springvale. You won't find many 6'6" players like him.

Pretty sure he won't have any others from his old club coming with him. I don't know much about the other players so can't say what the overall standard of Boort will be like.
BUT, Jefferies has been tagged for many years by mainly x-AFL ruckmen etc and he still shines. I doubt if many will trouble him up your way unless he is injured. I may sound like I am blowing alot of wind up his butt, but it is very warranted and i think Boort is lucky to have him. Don't forget he played in a premiership with Springvale. You won't find many 6'6" players like him.

The big guy that plays for the Saints number 19, David Needs i think his name is will eat the guy Jefferies for lunch. I saw him play a few years back and he was well and truly a class above the comp. Saints V Magpies should be a great game with the two big guy's locking horns.

Can anyone from wyche please inform me of the state of jake whites hamstring and his fitness. are the rumours true about his abiltiy with the footy on his fingers before warming up for match's?

The big guy that plays for the Saints number 19, David Needs i think his name is will eat the guy Jefferies for lunch. I saw him play a few years back and he was well and truly a class above the comp. Saints V Magpies should be a great game with the two big guy's locking horns.

Hahahahahahahahahah lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is quite possibly the biggest joke of a post on bigfooty i have ever come across! Brett Jefferies is an absolute gun, got drafted to Melbourne at the age of 17! Would have played seniors football but a leg injury ruled him out of his debut game. Is returning to his home club to win a premiership, and for those people who said he will get tagged out of the game, how can you tag a 6,7 120+ kilogram player that could out muscle a weight silo?? Simple you can't!

clearly he didnt get drafted nowadays you idiot, it is clear the guy is going to tear it up and any sort of talent to be drafted at any time now or back then will tear it up in ncfl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or Brett Jefferies lol just kiddin
Did Sam Gross really get drafted did what a fu*in joke that is

Demons and Charlton had a good hit out in perfect gonditions friday night. ground was in top nick. Charlton got up by bout 4 goals i think. very good signs from some young Demons in Sting Anderson, Esso Harrison, Patty Odwyer and Frisco Drisco. Demons were with out Big Harry, Jake White, Hawka and the Red Flash, Charlton were missing a few too i believe. Rick smith took a while to find his feet but in the last quater got a bit of the pill, sam Thompson was quite and Benny Ballsack was at his flying best but a bit stung from teh night before i think....good signs for the Demons

Boort
Savs
BW
Charl
Wyche
Donald
Saints

Plugger to kick 80 for the year
Chris Beattie league medal

Go Pies

with the NCFL season to kick off this weekend is anyone game enough to give a prediction on the laddder! it is getting harder and harder each year to have a go at it with so much player movements, but here's my go!

wedd
boort
birch
charl
wych
st/a
don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back