North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Why post on here if u r going to write absolute crap, plugger will be lucky to kick 40 and who the f#ck is chris beattie

Tommy who??

If you don't know who Chris Beattie is then why do YOU post on here mate, you obviously have very limted knowledge about NCFL and the last 20 pages or so.

Plugger is a gun and if he is fit is capable of anything.

Good luck to the Boort boys this year, hope all goes well. Will be keeping a close eye on all results.....

Cheers

Just wanted to know peoples opinions on whether on not the burn, after breaking their bambino curse, will become a powerhouse club of the ncfl or will it be a few years at the top before slipping back into the football wilderness?
Would be good to have another perenially strong team in the comp to make things more interesting.
Don't know a great deal about the history of the burn but I'm led to believe that back in the Korong League days they made 12 grand finals in 18 years for 9 flags. Long time ago but history would suggest that the burn have dynasty potential.

Depends entirely on either (or a mixture) of a few things

1. $$$ around (also known as drawing power)
2. Their treatment of their recruits. they look after them, they hang around. (unless the recruits are just after the 1 year burst of finances in their bank accounts)

The same thing applies to every football club nowdays. Country Footy going down the gurgler.

Clubs like Wycheproof/Narraport, St Arnaud rely on locals, whereas, with one good farming year, BOOM!, instant premiership for the likes of Donald, and in the Central Murray, Balranald, who either have large farms, or generous (farming) supporters.

The likes of Wyche (an almost entirely local based club) seemingly can't compete on these occasions.

as for wedderburn in the KFL

31-35
37-40
45-49

they were in the grand final

they were premiers most of those years. it is however too difficult to compare, simply because wedderburn was massive compared to the smaller opponents, of the likes of Logan, Korong Vale, not to forget the era

Simply put, yeah they have an impressive history in the KFL, but its too uncomparable to really gauge it

Does anyone have the teams for this week - no-one has updated the club websites..

Im a personal friend of ruben vesikuru. I've heard around the club that he believes he's going to towel up lucas anderson on the weekend. There was rumour of him chasing the money (offers in excess of $200) up north but he is sure to stay at birchip-watchem this year.

Im a personal friend of ruben vesikuru. I've heard around the club that he believes he's going to towel up lucas anderson on the weekend. There was rumour of him chasing the money (offers in excess of $200) up north but he is sure to stay at birchip-watchem this year.

Not possible seeing as though Lucas isn't playing for Donald this weekend and is in Bendigo playing under 16's.

Clint Ward leaving to play at Learmonth. Surely this can't be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clint Ward leaving to play at Learmonth. Surely this can't be true.

11/4/2008 054234 WARD, Clint St. Arnaud 2003 > Player WorkSafe VCFL > Central Highlands FL > Learmonth In Progress

Looks like Black Betty will be heading down Learmonth way on Saturday's.

11/4/2008 054234 WARD, Clint St. Arnaud 2003 > Player WorkSafe VCFL > Central Highlands FL > Learmonth In Progress

Looks like Black Betty will be heading down Learmonth way on Saturday's.

Best news I'v had all week. the big prick kicked 4 on me in a quater.. cya mate

It may be a mistake but what is the go with this?

11/4/2008159334JEFFREY, brett , Boort2008 > Player, Northern Football League (Diamond Valley FL) >, Northcote ParkApproved

This is from the transfers out of the league.

i spotted that friday night. Not sure how the permit system works to external organisations (as in Northern Football League) its likely that its just a short term thing, but perhaps the travel might be too much for Brett. I guess we will find out this week

He is lining up for Northcote Park today though

hey i was just wondering if anyone on here could tell me what the boort football club logo is or what it looks like, or if anyone has a JPEG image of it?

any help would be appreciated.

i spotted that friday night. Not sure how the permit system works to external organisations (as in Northern Football League) its likely that its just a short term thing, but perhaps the travel might be too much for Brett. I guess we will find out this week

He is lining up for Northcote Park today though

had a handy game by the look of it as well..

http://sportingpulse.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=26276641&c=1-3913-0-66510-0&pool=-1

Would i be rite in saying that Charlton should have went a lot better than what they did on the weeknd?? How'd ol Boz Ditterich handle the role as coach??

Couldnt really say that charlton were ever a chance were they, after the first couple of goals things dried up and they struggled with an inexperienced line up, wedderburn were just too strong and skillfull. Good to see some young charlton boys getting a good run and going pretty well to. Especially Reece Thompson who lined up on Stenhouse all day, was giving away inches but managed to keep him to single figures when the ball was coming in lace out all day.

Reece Thompson played well. Stenhouse got alot of cheap kicks. Hands in the back, never detected, pretty much like last year.

The games skill level dropped right off in the last half for both sides, especially in the last. For the sake of both sides, i hope it was just them being underdone. Wedderburn will be good, charlton, im still not convinced.

Was it Luke Brown wearing the #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back