North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

If you want to look at a local side i would have to say my saints would be fully local. With our only outside player being our man Solly and Shaun Oneill. Very impressed on the weekend Roc, you would have to say the future looks bright with Grigg, Ciurleo, Egan, Sibson, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,
_ _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ to come back in!
Im currently playing in the central highlands league, and i would like to know who is taking the name as needsie19 cause i know for a fact it is not him, mates with him for a while and know he would not waste his time posting on bigfooty especially when he has not got a computer:thumbsdown:

So what happened with the bulls on the weekend? I hear they have pickup up a little robbie lee look-alike? Handy little onballer, but do they have any other recruits to cover the loss of coloe, cliffy ryan etc. Any late recruits for them?

Ahhh great coverage of the ncfl on win local news tonight... Great to see Needsy involved in some dwarf throwing and the former waterboy in action... great stuff :thumbsu:

Thought i'd get the discussion going early for the weeks games. Surely the match of the round would have to be Boort v Charlton? Both have few new players plus with the added spark of Aaron Walklate playing against his old club of 15years. Any tips to who will win and how boys?

Charlton v Boort
Boort in the tightest match of the round, by 8 goals Perryman to kick 6

St. Arnaud v Donald
St Arnaud by 10 goals+ Solymon to kick 8

Wyche-Narraport v Wedderburn
Wedderburn by 15goals+ Stenhouse to kick shitloads

Nick Warne has been cleared to Wedderburn, former caption of Ballarat Rebels and eagerly awaiting his comeback to footy after a year off...

Is that Nick "School Captain" Warne, Best known for his long blonde locks and quick wit? What a pick up for the burn, start him in the guts along with Rusty, kid can play!!

Also, whats Jimmy " Robert Harvey like" Coloe doing playing in sencond, surely a man of his muscle and sheer ability can get a game in the ones at the arnaud...

Ohhhh You are so funny made4september, Hardly even chuckled at it. I hope he knows who you are.

also poker weston will be at his feet to swish up some crumbs and kick another 6 in a half, impressive young chap

if he keeps w-w-working on it, h-h-he'll g-get a crack

god your a rabbit. that kid would run rings around you any day. let me guess you dont play? so how about you go find something else to do with your time.. anyone tell me roc has gone? hopefully he has not been scared of by anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that Nick "School Captain" Warne, Best known for his long blonde locks and quick wit? What a pick up for the burn, start him in the guts along with Rusty, kid can play!!

Also, whats Jimmy " Robert Harvey like" Coloe doing playing in sencond, surely a man of his muscle and sheer ability can get a game in the ones at the arnaud...

More like Jimmy "Stewart Dew" Coloe. Good to see the saints get up last week. Did the Bulls underestimate the saints? was robbie lee at his sniping best??

More like Jimmy "Stewart Dew" Coloe. Good to see the saints get up last week. Did the Bulls underestimate the saints? was robbie lee at his sniping best??

Youngen, Youngen just another loser who wishes he could play the game even slightly like r lee. My guess he has probably kicked your soft ar..se many many times.

Burn narrowly win yesterday, was pushed to the very limit by Wyche. Must respect opposition; very good side. Discipline issues such as runner i.e. A. Ritchie must comply within the rules. Pushed from the limits; cream has rised to the crop at the end of the day. The burn must lift to play St Arnaud. Barnes plays next week and must show his full capabilities as an absolute match winner if hamstring stands up to test! Michael Tonkin standing up as a force to be reckoned with; will take over the standing of Adam Ritchie in due course. Fava whilst trying to find his knees is still running a thousand km's on the spot. Darren Steakhouse will not kick a goal on quality opposition with pins like his. And the whale will cut the highest profile player's wage... A Ritchie (from the ruck) to kick eight in his return... Jon Baird feeny medalist...

How'd Jimmy "Down 12 Party pies in seconds" Coloe go yesterday? Rumors around him leaving st.arnaud are growing as week progress...Youngen, Whats going on old Timer...

How'd Jimmy "Down 12 Party pies in seconds" Coloe go yesterday? Rumors around him leaving st.arnaud are growing as week progress...Youngen, Whats going on old Timer...

Any chance of him heading to Beaufort to join his "wee man" brother?

Anybody at the St Arnaud v Donald tell me what happened. Looking at the score you could think that St Arnaud had a shite load of footy but didnt convert.

Word is Youngen that he could be heading down the sunraysia yes but to join the the ex st.arnaud chewbacca himself ben hines at learmonth, if it doens't happen this year could happen next with some of the old boys planning on playing there next year...Youngen, how is the lounge lizard tim snow handling the roughs of footy after 4 years on the bike?

Nick Warne has been cleared to Wedderburn, former caption of Ballarat Rebels and eagerly awaiting his comeback to footy after a year off...

i heard nick warne has been believed to have played a few games for roosters as well in ballarat huge pickup for wedderburn, compared to players such as riewoldt... that huge shaggy mop can certainly take a bounce a huge grab and shows some flare... stunning footballer!!!

i heard nick warne has been believed to have played a few games for roosters as well in ballarat huge pickup for wedderburn, compared to players such as riewoldt... that huge shaggy mop can certainly take a bounce a huge grab and shows some flare... stunning footballer!!!

yeah well he will take weston's spot for sure!!!

Much of a crowd left at the charlton/boort game on the weekend, not a huge scoreing game, couldnt find the targets up forward. also how is the charlton??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back