North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Much of a crowd left at the charlton/boort game on the weekend, not a huge scoreing game, couldnt find the targets up forward. also how is the charlton??

Was not a bad crowd at the game considering the weather mate - that also can explain the scoring of the game. Although both teams could have scored better with the opportunities they had. Ground not in great nick, very patchy and sandy. Charlton played relativly defensive most of the game with at least one player back loose in backline.

Bit rough he is fittin nice in the forward pocket for Wedderburn... How is St. Arnaud? will they match up the the Savs this Saturday?

nah i would say that i was being nice by saying only what i said.... maybe if his legs weren't so bent he would be able to run therefore get near the ball!!

nah i would say that i was being nice by saying only what i said.... maybe if his legs weren't so bent he would be able to run therefore get near the ball!!

is this the same cameron weston that goes to boarding school in ballarat?? because he should not be playing senior football anywhere!

bit rough on cam weston, he is quite a good little player...kid can also fight, i'd watch out as last time he was in st.arnaud people were pickin fights with him left right and centre, his anger boiled over and he damm near killed some1!! I expect him to kick 3-4 againest the saints in an awesome display that would rival aaron davey's skills...

bit rough on cam weston, he is quite a good little player...kid can also fight, i'd watch out as last time he was in st.arnaud people were pickin fights with him left right and centre, his anger boiled over and he damm near killed some1!! I expect him to kick 3-4 againest the saints in an awesome display that would rival aaron davey's skills...
yeah... if wedderburn had a full team he would be in the 2s, but it will be interesting to see if he gets dropped especially after that 6 goal haul up at donald...

yeah... if wedderburn had a full team he would be in the 2s, but it will be interesting to see if he gets dropped especially after that 6 goal haul up at donald...

Yes it would seem stupid to drop the 5th leading goal scorer in the league...

is this the same cameron weston that goes to boarding school in ballarat?? because he should not be playing senior football anywhere!

I've seen the kid play and personally i think he struggles big time, very slow and struggles to get the hard ball and with the team wedderburn have got this year he is lucky to be sneakin the games that he is gettin, There is a boy by the name of Andrew Brett who is currently in the 2's that will no doubt be in line for the call up for the 1's this week after a great couple of weeks in the 2's.

Cam weston often has doubters, watch the kid come out and jag 10...best small forward in the league...

I've seen the kid play and personally i think he struggles big time, very slow and struggles to get the hard ball and with the team wedderburn have got this year he is lucky to be sneakin the games that he is gettin, There is a boy by the name of Andrew Brett who is currently in the 2's that will no doubt be in line for the call up for the 1's this week after a great couple of weeks in the 2's.

Comon guys i think your all bein a bit harsh about Cam on this thread.. We all know he reads it and ya've just gotta be thinkin wat this kinda banter does for his confidence. He's not a bad player at all, would get a gig in nearly every other senior team. Just lay off him an have a bit of respect for him and his mates that read this thread aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comon guys i think your all bein a bit harsh about Cam on this thread.. We all know he reads it and ya've just gotta be thinkin wat this kinda banter does for his confidence. He's not a bad player at all, would get a gig in nearly every other senior team. Just lay off him an have a bit of respect for him and his mates that read this thread aswell.

Its a good piont lets not forget that he is only 17, 4 foot tall and he still plays in the best team in the leauge. I think he would be very happy that there has been so much said about him on this forum. Surely there are more interesting things to talk about, like how's big bj going at boort, and when is Adam ritchie returning for the burn and whats going on with Jeremy mills.

Its a good piont lets not forget that he is only 17, 4 foot tall and he still plays in the best team in the leauge. I think he would be very happy that there has been so much said about him on this forum. Surely there are more interesting things to talk about, like how's big bj going at boort, and when is Adam ritchie returning for the burn and whats going on with Jeremy mills.

He is a tower of strength in the ruck, has not lost one tap i don't think :D.. Although he did have a mild case of dirt poisoning after the game as he was seen shovelling handfuls of mud into his mouth during the 3rd quarter :D:D!

what about jesse douglas.kid can play, will he match up on stena this week end....i reckon ppl will be suprised by the match on sat b/w burn and saints...saints can bring it in 08 i believe....good luck to all teams

He is a tower of strength in the ruck, has not lost one tap i don't think :D.. Although he did have a mild case of dirt poisoning after the game as he was seen shovelling handfuls of mud into his mouth during the 3rd quarter :D:D!

Thought I'd bring it back to this thread........... Just checked a few things and since 1964 there has not been a coach at demonland go by then name of Kevin. If your cousin is in fact the coach at Wyche then I'll save you the embarrasment of getting his name wrong on your next christmas card. His name is KERIN.

he not even in the same league as R Koops this kid is under rated

Few big games this week..

Redbacks Vs Saints
Boort Vs Birchip
Charl Vs Wyche

What are the tips? Anyone reckon Wyche will stand up again to run over Charlton? And is Boort really as good as they are talked up to be?

If Boort dont beat Birchip it wont mean they're not good anough for season 2008. Birchip are actually a quality side yet to find the full potential. Will tip it to be a close match with birchip getting up by 2 goals.

i see the under 18 interleague side was posted in the paper today. any thoughts? who should or souldnt be in? Captain? ect... ( i no its only the unders but still somethin to talk about):thumbsu:

Boort v Birchip/Watchem: Think Boort may be abit good for B/W, saying that though it wont be one sided. Perryman to kick 2, and Jeffreys to reveal that he is actually shreks brother. Boort by 27 points.

Wedderburn v St Arnaud: Wedderburn to bounce back and record a comfartable victory, Russell Douglas BOG, St Arnaud to put up a good fight till three quater time to be run over by a more powerful side in the last. Wdderburn by 42 points.

Charlton v Wyche/ Narra : Closes game of the week to be battled out by two sides that will improve through the year. Hawkins to kick 7. W/N by 16 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back