Game Day North v Brisbane round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimisim gone, replaced by "Cum on Feel The Noize".

We do so many good things then we make a mistake and BAM it's over.

11 players under 22 games experience. 2 stars out this morning sick. Obviously more affected - it is clear Merrett & Zorko are not fit & I will bet my left nut that there are others the same. Heaps of long term injury to best 22 players. Rocky the only midfielder out? Rich, Mayes & Moloney spring to mind.

And you bag this team you claim to support. Go follow the Weagles, we don't need you.
Read some posts after l made that buddy and you might get a better picture.

Of course l am going to bag the lions. They wouldnt be the lions if they didnt do something worth bagging. Also FYI, a lot of supporters bag them. (You need every supporter you can get mate)

The leaders of the club havent been standing up. I would say that we have some of the worst senior players atm (probably due to form). But guys like Golby (Even Lisle has being better than him), Adcock has made some crucial errors, redden's disposal has been poor etc. Some shouldnt be out there if they are ill. Moloney should have been in thiis week l rekon.

a mayes ing said:
Read some posts after l made that buddy.

Of course l am going to bag the lions. They wouldnt be the lions if they didnt do something worth bagging. Also FYI, a lot of supporters bag them. (You need every supporter you can get mate)

The leaders of the club havent been standing up. I would say that we have some of the worst senior players atm (probably due to form). But guys like Golby (Even Lisle has being better than him), Adcock has made some crucial errors, redden's disposal has been poor etc. Some shouldnt be out there if they are ill. Moloney should have been in thiis week l rekon.

I would prefer less supporters than people like you claiming to support the Lions. Quit being a moronic glory supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never want to see Golby in this lineup again. Bad workrate. Very poor skills. Even commentators were mentioning about his "chasing skills" and how he was laughing and smiling at half time.

A stunning fall from grace for Golbs. I had him as a lock for a 10 year backman after last year. Incredible he gets games over Harwood

A stunning fall from grace for Golbs. I had him as a lock for a 10 year backman after last year. Incredible he gets games over Harwood
maybe a bit harsh sometimes you play as bad as your majority is playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back