Game Day North v Brisbane round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm live blogging this game and it's taking some of the pain out of it for me at the moment (because I have no time to think). There have actually been some good signs when we get it moving a bit.

So happy for Close!

It just goes to show how much Vossy influenced that team of ours Doesnt it? We are like Sheep without a Sheppard at the moment...

And if we lose badly there's always "Gudby t' Jane". Which I will be singing very, VERY loudly.

It just goes to show how much Vossy influenced that team of ours Doesnt it? We are like Sheep without a Sheppard at the moment...

Lambs to the wolves seems a more realistic and fair appraisal to me. The lack of realism and perspective around here is rampant.

The may you analyse the game seems overly simplistic and strange to me.
Mayes doesn't play in the midfield anymore. Imo, if you play in the midfield, you would have to spend a certain amount of time in there (e.g. rocky, robbo, redden, lester etc.) Mayes for the last several weeks hasn't been playing that role. I prefer him as a mid/fwd tho but leppa wants him down back.

Even Lambsy had Bristle Hound, and I reckon our boys can stand up and make this respectable.

The best thing about the Lions being so consistantly shit is that I'm not even disappointed with this game. I can turn it off and spend a bit of time with my family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently every player who is playing terrible definitely has gastro therefore they are excused.

Why do you take such pleasure in being perpetually antagonistic and facetious? Are you like this in real life?

This is good. Whenever we get the footy we have nothing to kick to.

Would you like to explain why you disagree with the post.

11 players under 22 games experience. 2 stars out this morning sick. Obviously more affected - it is clear Merrett & Zorko are not fit & I will bet my left nut that there are others the same. Heaps of long term injury to best 22 players. Rocky the only midfielder out? Rich, Mayes & Moloney spring to mind.

And you bag this team you claim to support. Go follow the Weagles, we don't need you.

If we had someone with a better than 50% chance of winning the footy to kick to we wouldn't mess around so much.

The amount of times we have given away a free kick when have gone forward has been ridiculous. I would say 70% of the time we have gone forward we have given away a free kick. It is killing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back