Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Results this round kind to us to make the 8. We should win but we will need to play better than we have in the last 3 games to make sure of it.

We should win by a fair margin. Break next week to freshen up.

Key is pressure all day and not give their young players the opportunity to get confidence and obviously do what we have not the last 3 games, take our chances when we are in control

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Results this round kind to us to make the 8. We should win but we will need to play better than we have in the last 3 games to make sure of it.
Last time the results all went our way, we couldn't take advantage of it.

If we don't win today, I will give up on this team.

Jesus, on a weekend where there are 6 games why the * is there a Sunday 4:40 game?
images

Yeah I’m not looking forward to this one, it’s one of those days where really nothing good can come of it unless you win by 80 +. A 30-40 point win, meh does nothing for ya, a bad loss - disastrous

It’s just not gonna be a great day for us, should get it done but

Feels like the stakes are very low for this game; what's the difference between 8-6 and 7-7 really? Either way we are middle of the pack and probably still make finals due to a fairly soft run home. I'll be hoping for no injuries and not too bothered about the result. Maybe a loss would actually be better because it could be a catalyst for something positive.

I remember the last time the fixture and results stars aligned for us.

That was 3 consecutive losses ago.

Good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How s**t is the rest of my life when I’m going to this ????

I’ve travelled 3 1/2 hours to watch my first game in Melbourne since CoVid!

Well not quite …. I had some other stuff on in Melbourne so I thought, “why not make a fun weekend less fun by watching two teams live up to the graveyard shift billing .”

I better leave soon so I can secure a seat , I wouldn’t want to get turned away from a sellout stadium .
Saved the biggest game of the round to the very end, this is what the whole week has been leading up to. A real battle of the titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back