Preview North v Tiges round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch out would be handy.

Tarrant is much better when playing attackingly/positively - rather than just chasing tail all game after the 500th inside 50 for the game.

When put that way, most definitely.

However I have been more impressed in Scott since his sacking, than during his entire tenure as coach.

He actually seemed a bit heartbroken on AFL360.

Straight talked without spin, wish he had taken that approach from the start tbh.
It is what it is, I suppose. By all accounts he's a pretty OK guy. Like everybody, it's not always easy being yourself while doing your day job.

Confidence is a funny thing, watch us win the next few on emotion. Jacobs and Daw to return to rock the run to the finals!

You can't go up to puckle street and buy it by the jar.

You read all posts or just Richmond posters posts?

Think you will find your crew give as good as they get!

It's a banter thread, what did you expect..

Lol your idiot supporters do that crap on the main board.on every single North related thread.

Lol your idiot supporters do that crap on the main board.on every single North related thread.
And other supporters dont do that in the Richmond related threads?

C'mon spare me.

It's a forum, get used to it!

And other supporters dont do that in the Richmond related threads?

C'mon spare me.

It's a forum, get used to it!

Richmond supporters have a particular thing on North.

It stems from the Dusty thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most are pretty good posters in my experience and are good to banter with.

My best mate has two Richmond supporting kids under ten.

Not sure if it appropriate he lets them on BigFooty though.

Well had we won we'd be one game outside the eight, we I feel should have beaten Bris, Hawks, Geelong and Sydney. Brad would still be coaching you'd think?

Agree... in the end what we've had is not the worst result as I just don't think Brad was ever going to get this team to a Grand Final win. All of those were very winnable and all of them would mean nothing would have changed.

He's been far from convincing the last couple of weeks. Started very poorly yesterday but worked his way back in to it later in that game. Was very poor the week before. If you're not a line breaking wingman, then you need to have very good disposal skills.
He wasn't Robinson Crusoe having a poor one against the Swans. He would be top five in our B & F after ten rounds.

I’m hoping for a flat performance by Richmond this week. They’ve had a fair few young guys running on serious adrenaline since Cotch, Jack & Rance al went down. They’re due a loss before cranking themselves up for Cats and Crows in the next two weeks. On the other hand, nek minnit 50+ walloping...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree... in the end what we've had is not the worst result as I just don't think Brad was ever going to get this team to a Grand Final win. All of those were very winnable and all of them would mean nothing would have changed.

... and if we’d won them all, we’d be 4 points and percentage off top spot. While most are happy now that Scott has made way, if you’d given everyone the two options before the season started - it would have been a different story, I’d hazard.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back