Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Garry Lyon couldn’t STFU though. It sounded great on the TV until he talked over it like the ******* he is.
I was listening to the ABC broadcast- they actually stopped talking and said ‘now let’s listen to the fans sing Never Tear Us Apart’

Apart from the first line - Could hear the whole thing - sounded awesome.

Adds so much more to the atmosphere and build up than listening to commentators talk s**t.

I was listening to the ABC broadcast- they actually stopped talking and said ‘now let’s listen to the fans sing Never Tear Us Apart’

Apart from the first line - Could hear the whole thing - sounded awesome.

Adds so much more to the atmosphere and build up than listening to commentators talk sh*t.
drives me nuts how Fox commentators always talk through it as I love listening to the fans. It defies logic that they can't understand how it adds something special to the product they are broadcasting.

drives me nuts how Fox commentators always talk through it as I love listening to the fans. It defies logic that they can't understand how it adds something special to the product they are broadcasting.
ABC did it well as I was still on the way to the game after my sons footy.

Went quiet for the fan singing component.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
We are getting louder once they turn down the music. The last couple of lines especially the - And they can NEVER, EVER, tear us apart is beautifully belted out by the fans these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I struggled to keep my emotions in check, I wanted to jump the fence and snot Lynch or Riewoldt and be dragged out covered in claret...

I can’t believe I haven’t been to the footy since Wingard and Hombsch were the two I loved watching!

Dimma said he loves it and finds himself singing along.
One day he will attend a premiership players reunion home game, and get to belt it out with gusto.

Dimma said he loves it and finds himself singing along.

Good on him. You don't become a PAFC premiership player without leaving with an affinity for this club.

Once again on 5aa, the Crow ambassadors are trying to drum up support for their own rendition of NTUA or something similar.

Quick google search has found the perfect band and song.

Please enjoy Fake Club Problems and their song - Soulless

Once again on 5aa, the Crow ambassadors are trying to drum up support for their own rendition of NTUA or something similar.
They are absolutely shameless. It's a crap idea, but at the same time they want to copy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back