Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrie died as the caterpillar (it says so in post 2?)

The Hearts were not happy with Wonderland. They loved the Knave, the cupcake stealing scamp. Folding that card back into the deck was always going to bring repercussions. They searched for a target. Sitting atop a mushroom, sucking on his hookah, the Caterpillar asked "who are you?" The Hearts suggested he have some mushrooms, it didn't matter if it was with the left or the right, they were all Leongatha mushrooms. The parting advice from the Caterpillar "Keep your temper".
Grand Uncle Horace killed by the Hearts

It is now Day 2.
I thought he was the Knave? the cupcake stealing motherloving scamp Knave?

jebus - its one thing to have confusing names, but at least make the write ups easy to follow

I thought he was the Knave? the cupcake stealing motherloving scamp Knave?

jebus - its one thing to have confusing names, but at least make the write ups easy to follow
I told you this before and you said I was wrong why do you listen to Pie :(

D2 lynch New
DEADLINE

The Wonderlanders had all turned out to watch the game of croquet. They knew that among them lurked the Hearts, the Duchess and those Mad bruvas from the Tea Party. They were eased at the overarching presence of the Cheshire Cats, though the sudden demise of one that day had made them more wary than normal. It had been a strange day, filled with references to strange people called vile ages - they weren't sure why they were vile but they knew they didn't like them.

It had become obvious they would need to remove another from among them. They drew together and pointed their collective fingers at MP_. The collective gasped, when they realised that they had lynched their hidden Cheshire Cat

MP_ lynched

It is now N3

relax mate, its not personal. 1 person saying something different to me - they might be mistaken. 2 people saying something to me - I might be mistaken.

amazon smile GIF

MOD NOTE:

Tomorrow's day phase may be shorter to allow for me to head to the footy (in WA). I'll confirm in the morning
Game will be over tomorrow unless evil realise they can’t kill tonight.

I'm protecting myself and seering pie 4 life
Problem is everyone is going to come back as Wonderlander. 3 night immune (Hatter well upgraded Hatter, Queen and Duchess) that seer as nothing.

We (good) have s**t the bed and are in a lot of trouble.

Problem is everyone is going to come back as Wonderlander. 3 night immune (Hatter well upgraded Hatter, Queen and Duchess) that seer as nothing.

To the last point too evil have s**t the bed as well and well the Duchess is just having their merry way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we know the upgraded hatter but yeah you are right about the rest. it’s a shame because this was the game that people who actually pay even a little bit of attention could’ve shone

we know the upgraded hatter but yeah you are right about the rest. it’s a shame because this was the game that people who actually pay even a little bit of attention could’ve shone
Excellent, so you've got tomorrow's lynch lined up then?

yes mate… yes.

still can’t believe you got our white rabbit modkilled

Assuming tea party and hearts don’t kill tonight and the Duchess does that leaves 6 (7 if they find a night immune/drink me)

Duchess needs to just survive the lynch to win. If there is 7 then leaves a little wriggle room but not a hell of a lot and still worth getting them out or the fun double/triple

If anything Jmoo knowing then hatter ups the chance of finding the duchesses.

Assuming tea party and hearts don’t kill tonight and the Duchess does that leaves 6 (7 if they find a night immune/drink me)

Duchess needs to just survive the lynch to win. If there is 7 then leaves a little wriggle room but not a hell of a lot and still worth getting them out or the fun double/triple

If anything Jmoo knowing then hatter ups the chance of finding the duchesses.
Just trying to work this out. So there's 8 of us left with 3 night kills still. So I gather your assuming evil won't kill tonight to give themselves a chance to knock off the Duchess tomorrow? Am I following correctly?

Just trying to work this out. So there's 8 of us left with 3 night kills still. So I gather your assuming evil won't kill tonight to give themselves a chance to knock off the Duchess tomorrow? Am I following correctly?
7. List hasn’t updated MP’s death.

But the rest of your thinking is correct. If some TP or Hearts want a chance of winning I’d assume most of us will still be here tomorrow to work out what’s going on.

Duchess will go about thinning numbers to hit win con. Of course they may find night immune or drink me which would help in many ways.

Also have this fun bad boy to remember about. I wouldn’t think it would last to much longer which will think numbers even more. Duchess sitting pretty in the box seat here.
Drink Me - Neutral

Drink Me protects from all night and day actions, will be randomly handed out at the start and must be passed on by the end of the next day phase or will be randomised. Drink Me will explode randomly and vanish during the game, killing whoever holds it at the time. Drink Me can only be passed within a faction once per time received

Also have this fun bad boy to remember about. I wouldn’t think it would last to much longer which will think numbers even more. Duchess sitting pretty in the box seat here.

If the Cats have this, it should probably go to one of the unknowns left to try and explode it. But even a correct explosion probably still helps the Duchess more than us at this point.

If the Cats have this, it should probably go to one of the unknowns left to try and explode it. But even a correct explosion probably still helps the Duchess more than us at this point.
Jmoo is the only cat left.
1 hatter
1 heart
1 duchess
1 cat
3 wonderlanders

Jmoo’s plan was to send it to MP but he was lynched so hopefully it has randomly gone to bad and they drop off but more preferably again the duchess. Yes I’m banging on about this but I’m not coming back from obscurity in these games to just lose to a stinky duchess. I’d rather lose to the hearts/hatters of I had to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back