Review Nowaynowaynowaynoway

Remove this Banner Ad

Goal umpires cop a lot of crap. But geez how good is this guy - a couple of dozen blokes jostling around him and his eyes planted solely on the ball and he makes the right call.

Brilliant stuff.

e21962b90ef2d2cfa5254707a55c7d89
Same guy?

72f3a424d4d938860fecae851a784c14

that is the word - CHARACTER
In Portuguese, we have different words for “character” depending on the meaning intended.

It’s usually the reverse. English has more words than Portuguese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it paid?
Yeah, that was an unreal mark (probably taken over the line but you have to pay those ones).

I'll never forget that game, I didn't get to see too many Port games live while I was living in Victoria, but luckily got to see this one at the MCG. We absolutely smashed them.

Ollie Wines' debut (and Stinkley's I guess?).Played a very good game, got the rising star for that week from memory. Pulled off one of the best tackles you'll see on David Rodan, hopefully someone here can post up the GIF.

Yeah, that was an unreal mark (probably taken over the line but you have to pay those ones).

I'll never forget that game, I didn't get to see too many Port games live while I was living in Victoria, but luckily got to see this one at the MCG. We absolutely smashed them.

Ollie Wines' debut (and Stinkley's I guess?).Played a very good game, got the rising star for that week from memory. Pulled off one of the best tackles you'll see on David Rodan, hopefully someone here can post up the GIF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back