NRL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d rather be on Brimson than Fifita easily. You have ONE half for Fifita to do something because the overrated mug does nothing in second halves.

Seems to only need one half then going on the stats just posted.

Seems to only need one half then going on the stats just posted.

Brimson does it for the whole game and the same price know which one I’m taking. They probably both score as Brisbane are terrible

Brimson does it for the whole game and the same price know which one I’m taking. They probably both score as Brisbane are terrible

Well he doesn't seem to do it for the whole game at all given he has only scored a try in one game this year.

Umm, based on what?

Fifita 9T 7 games scored 4/7 games so far - $2.40 anytime try scorer
Brimson 2T 7 games scored 1/7 games so far - $2.10 anytime try scorer

How could anyone possible interpret Brimson as the better bet there?

Umm, based on what?

Fifita 9T 7 games scored 4/7 games so far - $2.40 anytime try scorer
Brimson 2T 7 games scored 1/7 games so far - $2.10 anytime try scorer

How could anyone possible interpret Brimson as the better bet there?

Your money up to you. If Fifita hasn't scored by halftime your cash is confetti.

Are the Brisbane players dirty on Fifita for leaving for the Titans? Or did they accept that the Broncos were in a mess, and happy for him to leave (even to their closest rivals)?

Bit of A and a bit of B. Brisbane were never in a position to offer him upwards of $1 million a season, but you never like to lose quality.

Your money up to you. If Fifita hasn't scored by halftime your cash is confetti.
Oh don't get me wrong, he could score 0 and Brimson could score 5 tries for all we know, anything can happen in sport. I'm just responding to your comment on Brimson being the better bet, the data shows a clear edge in one bet over the other. What happens tonight is irrelevant, I've already placed money on Fifita as it's value based on my view and the data supports it.

Given Brimson has scored tries in only 1 of 7 games, it doesn't matter that he's playing the Broncos, I wouldn't go near him at $2.10 when I can get a try scoring beast at $2.40...

Oh don't get me wrong, he could score 0 and Brimson could score 5 tries for all we know, anything can happen in sport. I'm just responding to your comment on Brimson being the better bet, the data shows a clear edge in one bet over the other. What happens tonight is irrelevant, I've already placed money on Fifita as it's value based on my view and the data supports it.

Given Brimson has scored tries in only 1 of 7 games, it doesn't matter that he's playing the Broncos, I wouldn't go near him at $2.10 when I can get a try scoring beast at $2.40...

Your call mate, any forward under $3 is absolute under I wouldn't touch it personally but that is just me mate, it is your money.

Your call mate, any forward under $3 is absolute under I wouldn't touch it personally but that is just me mate, it is your money.
To score 2 or more tries Fifita is $7 and to score a hattrick he is $17

When he has scored, he's tended to do it in multiples

2x vs Broncos
1x vs Cowboys
3x vs Knights
3x vs Rabbitohs

I'll have 0.5u on him to score 2 or more and on a Hattrick.

Total I'm risking is 2u on him, I only need him to score once and I make a small profit, but he's the type to easily score multiple. I like that he's already caused the Broncos trouble with 2x tries in their first game this year.

Last edited:

2x vs Broncos
1x vs Cowboys
3x vs Knights
3x vs Rabbitohs

Total I'm risking is 2u on him, I only need him to score once and I make a small profit, but he's the type to easily score multiple. I like that he's already caused the Broncos trouble with 2x tries in their first game this year.

your cash mate. I hope you get a win mate really do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As they say, don't poke the bear and broncos have done exactly that with fifita this week. Wouldn't be surprised if he scores 2+

Fifita v TPJ will be amazing to watch.

2x vs Broncos
1x vs Cowboys
3x vs Knights
3x vs Rabbitohs

On 2+ too. New halves pairing for broncos which means defensively another new combo on the edge. Punters dream 😍

On 2+ too. New halves pairing for broncos which means defensively another new combo on the edge. Punters dream 😍

Least Gamble of all the halves is the best defender not that the bar is set high

Least Gamble of all the halves is the best defender not that the bar is set high

Yep, he's a solid size but more so the new combo will hopefully mean they panic and make poor decisions. Proctor @6s ATS v Milford looks good value on 365. Milford is a turnstile and apparently had a s**t performance in reserve grade last week. KEEN

Yep, he's a solid size but more so the new combo will hopefully mean they panic and make poor decisions. Proctor @6s ATS v Milford looks good value on 365. Milford is a turnstile and apparently had a sh*t performance in reserve grade last week. KEEN

Milford was pretty good in reserves actually but he’s a rubbish half. Should be at fullback

Remove this Banner Ad

Back