NRL NRL 2024 - Round 11 (Magic Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Friday 17th May
Canberra vs Canterbury-Bankstown (Suncorp Stadium - 18:00)
Manly-Warringah vs Brisbane (Suncorp Stadium - 20:05)

Saturday 18th May
Gold Coast vs Newcastle (Suncorp Stadium - 15:00)
Cronulla-Sutherland vs Sydney Roosters (Suncorp Stadium - 17:30)
South Sydney vs North Queensland (Suncorp Stadium - 19:45)

Sunday 19th May
New Zealand vs Penrith (Suncorp Stadium - 13:50)
Melbourne vs Parramatta (Suncorp Stadium - 16:05)
Wests Tigers vs Dolphins (Suncorp Stadium - 18:25)

Bye: St.George-Illawarra

Arthur probably had to go with his record but replacing him with Barrett isn’t much of an improvement 🤣🤣🤣🤣

South’s and I’m happy that it’s not us.
Let Trent the dud do it for the rest of the year and do a proper search

The old Titans coach should be the front runner he did an outstanding job considering what was happening behind closed doors

So… Bennet to the eels or bunnies?

Which side is closer probably neither but if everything clicks for Souths it may be them. Bear in mind Souths have half their side of rep players. Feel Parra have achieved more than their list would. The gameplan is diabolical but they have no hooker, a cooked FB and forwards that are way past it

Brad Arthur sacked
I feel he is a little unlucky to be sacked now with our two most important players currently out injured, but there are bigger issues then those two missing players that he hasn't been able to resolve, and we have been going backwards since the Grand Final, so I'm happy to see him go. But I'm not sure Barrett is the answer, even as an interim coach.

Wow, what a great couple of days topped off by one of the most courageous wins I've seen from a Warriors side. Can't say enough of how proud of them I was.

So weird being in a Rugby league state and I'm convinced QLD is surely that.

Fantastic day and one I would do again, although I might do the AFL one first.

Yes, fantastic effort from the Warriors. I said upthread I don't think much of the Suncorp pitch at the best of times; it's fortunate the rain pretty much stayed off. Didn't they say it's at Brisbane for a few years yet?

I only did the Sunday and it was fantastic.
Think I need to do the whole round next year.
Staying on the GC wasn’t helpful though.

Yes, fantastic effort from the Warriors. I said upthread I don't think much of the Suncorp pitch at the best of times; it's fortunate the rain pretty much stayed off. Didn't they say it's at Brisbane for a few years yet?

3 more years I think I read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back