NRL NRL 2024 - Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 14th March
Brisbane vs South Sydney (Suncorp Stadium - 20:00)

Friday 15th March
Cronulla-Sutherland vs Canterbury-Bankstown (PointsBet Stadium - 18:00)
Penrith vs Parramatta (BlueBet Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 16th March
Canberra vs Wests Tigers (GIO Stadium - 15:00)
North Queensland vs Newcastle (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 17:30)
Melbourne vs New Zealand (AAMI Park - 19:35)

Sunday 17th March
Manly-Warringah vs Sydney Roosters (4 Pines Park - 16:05)
Dolphins vs St.George-Illawarra (Suncorp Stadium - 18:15)

Bye:
Gold Coast

I wonder how they'd have gone in a 12 v 13 game like it should've been?

It's about the only way I can see them putting up enough points to win. They spend stupid amounts of salary cap on outside backs and have no creativity or ability to create space through the middle.

It's about the only way I can see them putting up enough points to win. They spend stupid amounts of salary cap on outside backs and have no creativity or ability to create space through the middle.

Don't disagree with that at all, but it was an incredibly poor decision not to send off.

It's another pet peeve of mine, is referees' refusal to call the whole team offside.

It didn't matter, cos they scored anyway, but I think it kind of highlights a shortcoming in the rules - if Tago is tackled there, it probably goes upstairs and comes back a penalty try. But he grounds the ball and ends up disadvantaging his kicker (who happens to hit the post.)

It should still be a kick from in front IMO.

I’m keen to see the Raiders play some decent footy teams in the coming weeks. Apart from Strange there hasn’t been much to get excited bout, both our opponents have been friggen gash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a random thought, but I've seen a 2 really fun matches back to back today, I've watched the Raiders win... team 18 has to be Perth, how good would it be if Super Saturday was rolling into a 4th match now?

The overwhelming excitement about this try is pretty funny given DWZ does this week in week out.

Giving up 12 points in 3 minutes was ******* infuriating on top of a crap 1st half. Two crucial HIA's, both passed, didn't help either.

I'm a little disappointed Luai didn't spend 10 in the bin for a second reportable offense. I'd like to know what you have to get sent to the bin in 2024.
The trip? How the hell is that not an automatic yellow? (It used to be a red, didn't it?)

The trip? How the hell is that not an automatic yellow? (It used to be a red, didn't it?)
I’m not sure if it was an automatic red, but I did think it was an automatic yellow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back