NRL Players at it again - Todd Carney p*sses into his own mouth!

Remove this Banner Ad

What the **** will a NRL club do on its mad mondays.

Nothing out of the ordinary. When you're an NRL player (particularly in Sydney), it's Mad Monday every day of the year.

When Manly won a premiership a few years ago the club rented out the top floors of an apartment for their Mad Monday celebrations to keep them away from the public and out of trouble. I think they were up there for a few days of non stop partying.

676044-manly-players-take-up-post-at-the-bella-vista-apartments.jpg

Douchebag but his baby daughters death was really difficult story to digest when it was broken.

Also Joel Monaghan was the one with the dog, not Todd Carney.

Yeah I heard about his daughters death with a tv falling on her, pretty tragic.

Well well, just when you thought you had heard it all from these bunch of inbred bogans, a new photo has emerged that possibly tops the lot.

Todd Carney standing at a urinal, aiming his stream of urine into his own mouth.

Yes you read that right.

Wonder if Buddy has been hanging out with him and tasting some of the local produce?

It's actually pretty impressive if you've ever tried it yourself...

This guy was one of the worst of them.

1994%20qld%20tazo0010.jpg

He also used to play for the Western Reds back in the 90s and apparently he was an absolute lunatic on the piss. Matt Fuller was one of his teammates back then and worked as a fitness coach at our rugby club and he told a few stories about him like how he redecorated his hotel room by smearing his s**t all over the walls and also shat in a teammates shoe. Classy bloke.

Didn't he get caught smearing the stuff and get sacked for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though the NRL players get up to some wierd s**t, I still get a smile on my face when I think about the saints player trying to set fire to a midget. He gets top marks for originality.

Someone mentioned an NRL player shitting in another players boot. Bought to mind something that happened at a club I played at in the mid 80's.
Our full back would regularly turn up for games on a Saturday and pull his dirty shorts, boots, towell etc out of his bag that had been in there since Thusday night training. It would be wet and smelly and then he would nick someones dry towell after a match to use.
One bloke decided to teach him a lesson. After Thursday night training we would shower, head into the bar, have a few beers while the coaches picked the side.
This bloke went back into the change rooms and s**t in the other blokes bag. He turned up to play Saturday, hadn't looked in his bag, unzipped it and there was a big turd sitting on top of his gear.

The guy who let a dog suck him off.

The guy who laid a turd in a hotel hallway.

The guy who shoved his fingers up opposition arseholes.

The guy who glassed his girlfriend.
there was one on the gold coast where the player Anthony Watts bit the other players utensil during a game. the player that had his utensil bitten was to scared to press charges because of Watts links to the rebels motor bike gang

The drinking culture is still alive and well in NRL.
It wasn't that long ago the the SOO squad members would go to camp and each be given an envelope full of cash to go out and "bond' with.
Not long before K Hunt joined the Suns, he got in trouble for a driniking session. It was after a Friday night Finals win. Hunt, Thaiday and another, could be Corey Parker, started drinking at after breakfast on Saturday. They drank through the night, till the early hours Sunday. Whilst doing this, there was a girl or 2 who "allegedly" visitied the toilets with 1 or 2 of the boys for certain activities requiring pants to be pulled down.

Apparently they were cleared of any wongdoing with the girls. What amazed me that there wasn't any backlash over the fact that during a finals campaign they had a 22 hour dringing session. Apparently this is OK.
There's obviously talk of Hunt going back to one of the Rugby codes next year, and that they're saying up here that he'd need to put on 5kg at least. Easy, that's just one session.

I think that it should be a condition of joining the NRL that players get sterislied. They cannot be allowed to breed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back