Not open for further replies.

Brutal game this with the 8 non scoring players :mad:
EG...After Today i have 222/3 on the pine :$

I played this pretty much blind with not much knowledge of NRL
Round 1-922
Round 2-981

So far R3- 296/6
Capt- D.Cook

I can't break the 1,000 barrier (3rd week of 900 odd)

Doing better in the RDT game (was 262nd)
This week 898 (best score in my public league so might rise a bit)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about Edwards at FB. Think he’s a bigger problem than Capewell.
Yeah he's been awful but i am stubborn and think he can improve. With Graham coming back soon i think Capewell is set to move to the centres which will probably impact him negatively. I do hear you though, if i decide to keep Capewell a little longer Edwards will be the one to go. I'm honestly like 55/45 on this decision. I'll have a look at Capewell's BE too. I think he will make a bit more cash so ill try and factor that in too.

Might have Cleary make the decision for you.
View attachment 646236
Yep, i think Edwards is gone then!

EDIT: Gone with Burns > Tedesco and Edwards > RTS now. Munster still moves to 5/8th from FB, Bateman to centres/wings and Cartwright from 5/8th to 2rf

Changes from last round are:

Into my 17 = Tedesco, Tuivasa-Sheck, CNK
Out of 17 = Keighran, Burns, Edwards

Last round the difference between those 2 sets of players was (107 + 59 + 63) = 229 points. The 63 (CNK > Edwards) was my mistake but the other 166 points would've been nice. Then if i gave Tedesco the captaincy over Cook you can add another 79 points but enough of the hypotheticals, point is ive improved my team greatly with those 2 trades. Now, do i make Tedesco captain ahead of Cook, i wonder?

Last edited:
Damn, Moylan looks to have torn his hamstring pretty badly, this isn't ideal for me. Good news though, Xerri is looking to debut this week & Ponga is moving back to FB (thank Christ).

Cleary is looking to resume GK duties, so with Moylan down he's getting one last chance, otherwise Ponga/Cherry-Evans is coming in.

Trades: Fitzgibbon/Moylan > TJurbo/Xerri + $184K

1554163104433.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back