fifita in
grant out
flanagan out
CS9 out
Papenh out
best out
twal out

still no matterson
Matterson, Smith, Grant & Best affect my side. After trades i still have Murray, E.Katoa, D.Brown & Ponga sitting in positions 14-17 and $222,700 in the bank so im happy with depth. That said, i have no idea when i will upgrade my CTR/WINGS. At the moment im just hoping Crichton, Mann and Kennedy can keep up an average of 55+

EDIT: I should also say that Im keeping Grant and Matterson

Matterson, Smith, Grant & Best affect my side. After trades i still have Murray, E.Katoa, D.Brown & Ponga sitting in positions 14-17 and $222,700 in the bank so im happy with depth. That said, i have no idea when i will upgrade my CTR/WINGS. At the moment im just hoping Crichton, Mann and Kennedy can keep up an average of 55+

Mann shifting to hooker should be a bonus.

you going in with no hooker and using loop ?

My fantasy side is stuffed. I've got Matterson, Best, Grant, Papenhuyzen with only 4 trades left and no one to cover them given ive got D.Edwards, Niu, Stone & Wiliame on my bench. I think ill just call this round a write off and trade Best but keep the other 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trade 1: grant --> paulo (via McInnes/Milne-nuff)
second trade will wait until after tonight
vc teddy

So are we thinking grant or smith out?
Both about the 4 week mark?
Cam Smith will be back in 2 weeks, may even make the chooks game next week.

Me too.
Not got the luxury of this vc loophole.
I have never tried it once since playing this game.
Yeah, it can be a bit of a gamble. To be honest i wish they just locked your C/VC combo when the first game starts like NRL Fantasy does. Easy for me to say that when it just worked against me though haha

Looks like I got lucky for a change.
vc Teddy
4/234
fri - cook haas carrigan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back