NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/412

Sat. Klemmer Cleary SCrichton Luai Bateman Yeo

edit. Traded Mann in.

Last edited:

Matterson back, Smith & Grant still out as expected. BMoz and A.Crichton still out. Flanagan in reserves, may come back.

Ive had a change of heart and have decided to trade Smith instead of waiting for him to return which was originally my intention. I'll be trading Smith and E.Katoa to D.Fifita and Nofoaluma. 200k in the bank to most likely upgrade W.Kennedy to a FrF like Klemmer/Papalii next round

EDIT: Might go to Cook and Nofa instead for W.Kennedy and C.Smith. Next round Katoa or S.Crichton to D.Fifita/A.Crichton or BMoz

Last edited:
It is at this stage with teams having a solid 17 that it gets hard to make up ground. I keep going back and forth but im currently thinking ill spend up on 2rFs and have 3 of my 4 positions 14-17 as 2rFs and then Tedesco/Ponga as my last reserve. I just think that the likes of A.Crichton/D.Fifita are going to be more reliable options than any other position apart from hookers. That said, if i elect to bring Cam Smith back in, ill reduce it to 2 2rFs between spots 14 and 17. I'm lucky enough to have 4 maxed out cows/backup picks on my bench in spots 18-21 (D.Brown/Rudolf/E.Katoa/HTF) so i have plenty of cash, its a matter of how i use it. I'm about 190 points out of the top 10 so if i can make up 30-35 points on average each round ill have a shot. Last season i tried to go too unique when i got close to top 100 and decided to avoid Tommy Turbo and Ma'u. Avoiding Tommy Turbo actually worked out fairly well as in his last 6 or so games he didnt average that much and was super inconsistent. However, avoiding Ma'u turned out terribly.

EDIT: Team is below

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 5.14.19 pm.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vc Cleary.
c Ponga

death riding Teddy tonight.
Don't mind it at all! I actually had the crazy idea of benching Teddy and playing Murray/D.Brown over him but didnt have the nads in the end. Ideally Teddy goes 80-90 tonight so i can keep Cleary captain or 150+ so there is no question about whether to take his score or not.

Teddy 54. Probably scales up to 65.
looked a few times he was having a hissy fit at times when they ran away from him.
will probably run into form next week though against us.

Teddy 54. Probably scales up to 65.
looked a few times he was having a hissy fit at times when they ran away from him.
will probably run into form next week though against us.
Im happy enough with 54 (+) Lowers my projected to just under 1400 now. Hoping Cleary can put up at least 80 as captain. Tomorrow is a big day for me:

Cleary (C), Yeo, S.Crichton, Tevaga, Matterson, McInnes, D.Brown

Don't know why i don't just leave (c) on Haas and forget
Picked Paulo who was the lowest score from my bench lol
Wighton has to go (hoping Flanagan gets picked again)

SC 14(c) / 971 + Ponga Mann Nofoa

FANTASY 13(c) / 804 + Ponga Mann Cherry L.Leilua

Last edited:
Also forgot to change my captain to Haas
Stuck with Ponga now

929/13 ponga(c) Klemmer Mann Talau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back