Nutter hijacking plane in Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Rob R

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Some nutter claiming to be representing Allah is in a stand off with Police on a Malaysian Airlines flight that has been forced to return to Sydney. Hopefully police get a clear shot and have learnt the lessons of Lindt and don't hesitate to kill so he can go and find out that Allah doesn't condone this behaviour.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some nutter claiming to be representing Allah is in a stand off with Police on a Malaysian Airlines flight that has been forced to return to Sydney. Hopefully police get a clear shot and have learnt the lessons of Lindt and don't hesitate to kill so he can go and find out that Allah doesn't condone this behaviour.

Unarmed I hope. He looks confused to me.

Sitting in the aisle now.

There was another clip posted on twitter of some pushing and shoving going on in the aisle with the man and another passenger hurling insults. Some journos jumped in to ask if they could use the footage and now it's disappeared.

I think it suggested the man got out of his seat to pray in the aisle and that's how it all started.

There was another clip posted on twitter of some pushing and shoving going on in the aisle with the man and another passenger hurling insults. Some journos jumped in to ask if they could use the footage and now it's disappeared.

I think it suggested the man got out of his seat to pray in the aisle and that's how it all started.
If that's the case and he never threatened anyone, I hope they release that quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back